Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stewie and the anti mods.

Default Stewie and the anti mods.

Just so to answer you and just for everyone else to read.

Your right i was a very bad mod,terrible and your right i did throw a tantrum.Defo and i hold my hand up and say that i did.Yep i agree i probably made a complete arse of myself and yep ppl laughed at my insanity because it was just that.I was lucky to be able to type let alone think but i wouldnt change it for the world,not for one bit.

You know for the last three years on and off ,i have battled drugs left ,right and centre.Even with several ppl telling me otherwise i continued on thinking i was fine.You would never think it by talking with me or hanging with me but in my own private times you would.

The turning point for me was about as forthnight ago when a guy i knew died of a drug overdose.I hate drugs ,hate what they do to ppl and the saddest part of it all was i hated me.I took alot but i turned a cornor and did what i needed to do.Its no fun when you look in the mirror and say to yourself "i dont fuckin like you".

For the very first time in my life i am scared because i am on my very last chance.If i fuck up one more time ,im not living another day of it.Its a cunt when you think you have something knocked and before you know it ,it jumps back on you again.

What makes me think i can do it this time is a very speicial woman that came into my life.For the first time in a long time i actually feel like someone loves me for me,not for anything but the guy inside me,deep inside me thats hidden by all the exterior.

Anyway whether you hate me or not wish me luck ,i need all of it that i can get.For anyone who uses and thinks that are fine,stop,do yourself a favour and stop straight away before its too late.

Oh and i want to say a very big thank you to one girl who pmd me and asked me was i alright.

Anna Savicha ,thank you love.I wasnt alright but thanks for the thought of asking me.It was decent out of you to ask so thanks again.I hope everything works out for you.

Reviews

hi bud,

im not an anti mod , i just want it done properly.

We havent always seen eye to eye ,but i hope u feel better soon.

nbt

Reviews

I hope everything works out for you West.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

You label anyone that has criticised mods as beeing anti mod i'm not never was or will be anti mod i just want it done with boundries & fairly thats why i wouldnt do it because i wouldnt be fair...
    West everyone goes through these things i could write a book on it but bringing your personal life here is no good so its realy for the best you leave as your life here seems to be intertwining with your real life... Best of luck anyways

Blog Entries

West, if you've taken the first step like you say then that's the biggest one, but do yourself a favour, and I'm not having a go, and it's in no way a reflection on this site or anybody here, but this place, if it is an addiction, is no different to any other, if it's not doing you any good, do yourself a favour.... Kick it..........

Good luck to you..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    hi bud,

im not an anti mod , i just want it done properly.

We havent always seen eye to eye ,but i hope u feel better soon.

nbt
    if everyone saw eye to eye the world would be a very boring place to be in.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    if everyone saw eye to eye the world would be a very boring place to be in.

Westside.
    No fear of that happening around here.......
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Didn't you say yesterday you were leaving? lol

Welcome back so.

Get well soon.
    The Irish people have a just and indefeasible right to Ireland
    and to all the moral and material wealth and resources thereof,
    to posses and govern the same for their own use, maintenance, comfort
    and honour as a distinct sovereign state.

Reviews

Your right i was a very bad mod,terrible and your right i did throw a tantrum.Defo and i hold my hand up and say that i did.Yep i agree i probably made a complete arse of myself and yep ppl laughed at my insanity because it was just that.I was lucky to be able to type let alone think but i wouldnt change it for the world,not for one bit.

You know for the last three years on and off ,i have battled drugs left ,right and centre.Even with several ppl telling me otherwise i continued on thinking i was fine.You would never think it by talking with me or hanging with me but in my own private times you would.

The turning point for me was about as forthnight ago when a guy i knew died of a drug overdose.I hate drugs ,hate what they do to ppl and the saddest part of it all was i hated me.I took alot but i turned a cornor and did what i needed to do.Its no fun when you look in the mirror and say to yourself "i dont fuckin like you".

For the very first time in my life i am scared because i am on my very last chance.If i fuck up one more time ,im not living another day of it.Its a cunt when you think you have something knocked and before you know it ,it jumps back on you again.

What makes me think i can do it this time is a very speicial woman that came into my life.For the first time in a long time i actually feel like someone loves me for me,not for anything but the guy inside me,deep inside me thats hidden by all the exterior.

Anyway whether you hate me or not wish me luck ,i need all of it that i can get.For anyone who uses and thinks that are fine,stop,do yourself a favour and stop straight away before its too late.

Oh and i want to say a very big thank you to one girl who pmd me and asked me was i alright.

Anna Savicha ,thank you love.I wasnt alright but thanks for the thought of asking me.It was decent out of you to ask so thanks again.I hope everything works out for you.
    Westie, that is one brave and courageous post, fair fucks to you.
    You are NEVER on your last chance. It may seem that way, but its not.
    If I was to say one thing to you, from my own fucked up experience of general self loathing, is that you CAN learn to like yourself and live with yourself.
    But dont ever make your new girlfriend a replacement crutch. Thats setting her up to fail and she wont thank you for it.
    YOU have to learn to like yourself for yourself.
    I have been down a similier route, not with drink or drugs but depression. I got lucky and got a wonderful woman who loved me for me and put up with my dark side. And yes she has certainly helped me. But it hasnt been pretty at times.
    I wont kid you though, its a long long road, (25 years and on) and its a constant ongoing process.
    You are never finished or "cured", but it does and can get better. Gets manageable.
    Of course it all goes back to your childhood and you will have to face that. Therapy helps, but again wont cure. 99% of being free of your demons has to come from you. Refusing to bow to it and your own determination to lead a different life.
    You will feel like you have failed again and again. It will feel like you really have gone to far this time. But tomorrow is another day

I sincerely wish you all the best

Rory

Reviews

I Wish u all the luck in the world
    takes courage to speak out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast