Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Deleted Posts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,423
    Reviews
    10

    Default Deleted Posts

    There has been a lot of talk lately about edited posts. My view is edited posts are better then whole threads deleted. Remember those days were very confusing as inevitably you would have a continuation threads with many a comment that made no sense. Give credit where credit is due. It is easier I would imagine to delete whole threads then to wade through and then delete individual posts. However now we have a problem that when a post is deleted you are not left with the full picture of what happened. So what you say? But if you don't know obviously that some posts have been deleted altogether you end up looking stupid if you comment or thank a post for example. Especially if later you find out what you where reading is not a true representation of what was said. Is that fair? I don't think so. Look I would like to see a fee for all but that is not going to happen. I think Irish Josephine hit the nail on the head (I'm paraphrasing here) when you let people say what they want they have to take responsibility for what they say (trolls excluded of course.) Solution maybe? Make it clear at the the top of the thread that some posts have been deleted. I think anyway that is a fair compromise. Any other views?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (22-09-16), LuckyLu (22-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,757

    Default

    You could've paragraphed that idf..... 🙈

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UpdatesTwitter Skiving 4 now :D
    Posts
    4,746

    Default

    Yes my view is if you said it stand proud and don't deny it.

    Mods have a tough job as I have said I would not try to sort out who is reborn and digging at others.

    I will not be posting much here it is not worth the hassle of all the sly attacks.

    Thank you to all the lovely people who do post occasionally and to those who left already but lurk.

    I will pop in now again but there is no fun here anymore - apart from your good self of course xxx

    IDF for mod he knows his reborns

    Now if you are fighting with IDF and he with you and you take that as me having a go at you blame the deleted posts or my not living on the boards 24/7 and not seeing everything

    Peace people and to those who say these boards are not real life I will remind you


    People read posts here and believe rubbish and then ring and hassle escorts so yes it is real life and Escorts with phone numbers and contact details deserve protection from lies.
    Clickerty Click >>https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 1950 on Twitter

    Cork 18-22nd if Ophelia allows of course

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (22-09-16), irishdeltaforce (22-09-16), rincewind (22-09-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,423
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    You could've paragraphed that idf..... ��
    When I double spaced peeps where complaining (not you because you are so sweet) I can't win! Anyway think of it as one big paragraph.

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Yes my view is if you said it stand proud and don't deny it.

    Mods have a tough job as I have said I would not try to sort out who is reborn and digging at others.

    I will not be posting much here it is not worth the hassle of all the sly attacks.

    Thank you to all the lovely people who do post occasionally and to those who left already but lurk.

    I will pop in now again but there is no fun here anymore - apart from your good self of course xxx

    IDF for mod he knows his reborns

    Now if you are fighting with IDF and he with you and you take that as me having a go at you blame the deleted posts or my not living on the boards 24/7 and not seeing everything

    Peace people and to those who say these boards are not real life I will remind you


    People read posts here and believe rubbish and then ring and hassle escorts so yes it is real life and Escorts with phone numbers and contact details deserve protection from lies.
    I think you should reconsider this decision you are a valued member of this community. You would be missed greatly. Some things happen that leave you annoyed & disappointed. But then somebody starts a piss take thread about you and you think hey! Somebody has noticed you and is maybe listening to you."people read posts here and believe rubbish" Only idiots do. " and then ring and hassle escorts " That's crap TBH. I don't think I could deal with it if I'm honest. Your all very brave women to me, respect.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 22-09-16 at 09:33. Reason: typo.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (22-09-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    People read posts here and believe rubbish and then ring and hassle escorts so yes it is real life and Escorts with phone numbers and contact details deserve protection from lies.
    This is what makes it impossible for the mods. Yeah in an ideal world you'd like everybody to be free to have their say, but if some punter posts a fake warning against a legitimate escort and it's allowed to stand - why would you want to pay through the nose to have your ad along side the lies?

    On the other hand a legitimate punter has a bad run in with an escort and puts up a warning - only to have it removed, he'll be pissed off thinking it's all a conspiracy.


    The forums are integrated to a paid ad platform, with paid staff, it can't ever be 100% unbiased and nor would it make any sort of business sense to allow it to be one. People can cry free speech and censorship all they want, but we (punters) are free tier users of a lucrative paid for platform. Not to mention like Josephine says rumours or bullshit posted here can cause a paying escort to be hassled in the real world and affect her business.





    TD;DR suck it up, punters
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    I wish we could act like adults and take responsibility for every written word we post.
    unfortunately this is not the case.
    we try not to delete too much content.
    to put it into perspective deleting a thread will take us under a minute, going through, analysing and editing your posts might take me most of my day.
    still I prefer to do that because of the respect I have got towards you all as a community of users.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-16)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    still I prefer to do that because of the respect I have got towards you all as a community of users.
    Because you're on the clock and can do it with youtube or netflix on the 2nd monitor while still appearing to look busy
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Because you're on the clock and can do it with youtube or netflix on the 2nd monitor while still appearing to look busy
    ha! I wish that was the case

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    When I double spaced peeps where complaining (not you because you are so sweet) I can't win! Anyway think of it as one big paragraph.


    I was reading it on my phone lying in bed this morning, it looked longer, (the paragraph)
    doesn't look so bad on my laptop now.


    Oh and I'm sweet, ahhhhh

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (22-09-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I was reading it on my phone lying in bed this morning, it looked longer, (the paragraph)
    doesn't look so bad on my laptop now.


    Oh and I'm sweet, ahhhhh
    Now there's a subtle dig if ever I saw one
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserSophieX (22-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •