Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: TheNightShift, Punters & Peeps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,049
    Reviews
    10

    Default TheNightShift, Punters & Peeps

    Excluding trolls. Just looking for clarification or a general consensus here from the the night shift crew. That once we get into the AM that most likely alcohol is involved! And personally I think (you might have different ideas?) But as the best night supervisor I worked many years ago when I was still young and an apprentice said "What happens on a night stays on a night shift" And then we used to get f**ed up on hash (when it used to be nice in this county) & yokes.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 22-09-16 at 02:56. Reason: Epic trying to do your job a 0500hrs. f**ked.

  2. #2

    Default

    I hope your talking about hash browns and egg yokes
    Steve

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    not everybody is alcoholic or drug addict/user , generalizations are not always a good guide .
    wow i cant believe the titanic sunk and the people filming it didnít even stop to help.
    There''s no need to send me a pm if you disagree with a post !


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,049
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    I hope your talking about hash browns and egg yokes
    Steve
    Fair play Steve your still awake! Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. So you did not answer the question, would you tell on me in the morning? Because my solicitor says if you blacked out & you can't remember doing it, you didn't!
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 22-09-16 at 03:10. Reason: I'll give you his number if ever you want to run amok in Dublin for the weekend.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,049
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    not everybody is alcoholic or drug addict/user , generalizations are not always a good guide .
    Fair enough your life is crap, you work in security. Now that they have raised the retirement age I might have to do the same for the last few years of my working life.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fair enough your life is crap, you work in security. Now that they have raised the retirement age I might have to do the same for the last few years of my working life.
    suddenly you know what my life is like ? . fyi you are wrong
    wow i cant believe the titanic sunk and the people filming it didnít even stop to help.
    There''s no need to send me a pm if you disagree with a post !


  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fair play Steve your still awake! Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. So you did not answer the question, would you tell on me in the morning? Because my solicitor says if you blacked out & you can't remember doing it, you didn't!
    I Like that one If I can't remember it did not happen but unfortunately it doesn't stand up in court
    Steve

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,049
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    suddenly you know what my life is like ? . fyi you are wrong
    I do not sir. I can tell by your tone you are stone cold sober. You can PM me anytime dude and I will listen to you.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fair play Steve your still awake! Yes that's exactly what I'm talking about. So you did not answer the question, would you tell on me in the morning? Because my solicitor says if you blacked out & you can't remember doing it, you didn't!
    I wouldn't tell on you IDF but the BAN-HAMMER sees everything
    Steve

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    12,049
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    I Like that one If I can't remember it did not happen but unfortunately it doesn't stand up in court
    Steve
    Eh actually it does. But not if there is CCTV footage or oh shit, written evidence.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorTheNightShift (22-09-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •