Thread: Taira?

1. Default Taira?

Anyone know what the story is with her?

Default Taira

Unfortunateley she had to take her profile off, some asshole from her hometown recognised her, stole her pictures off this site and put it on another site which is available in her native language in her country for every one to see. HOW LOW CAN SOME PEOPLE GO?????

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by limoguy View Post
    Unfortunateley she had to take her profile off, some asshole from her hometown recognised her, stole her pictures off this site and put it on another site which is available in her native language in her country for every one to see. HOW LOW CAN SOME PEOPLE GO?????
    That's bad form alright, what an asshole. I see that her room mate has done the same. I see she had just uploaded some new pics as well but I never got a chance to see them - anyone know of how I could see them? They look tasty judging by the thumbnails on the site. Really wanna see these pics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
    That's bad form alright, what an asshole. I see that her room mate has done the same. I see she had just uploaded some new pics as well but I never got a chance to see them - anyone know of how I could see them? They look tasty judging by the thumbnails on the site. Really wanna see these pics

Yes but as the girl took them down it would not be right to say how.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Yes but as the girl took them down it would not be right to say how.
    Yeah I suppose but I'm really eager to meet her but trying to settle the nerves and the pics were doing that for me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
    Yeah I suppose but I'm really eager to meet her but trying to settle the nerves and the pics were doing that for me.

perhaps you should just ring her and see her in the flesh. I'm sure she is a nice girl she won't bite unless you ask.

No offense but it would not be right to tell you how to see the pictures when for all we know you could be the guy that caused her to take them down. ( not saying you are )

Default Tiaras pictures

I have all the pictures of her, i took them, but without her permission i will not give it to anyone. Sorry about that. I also agree that you can go and see her in the flash, she is realy a nice person, proffesional and or otherwise.

8. Default

Cheers for the replies gents, she's back