Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Private messages

  1. #1

    Default Private messages

    Hi All, a question someone might be able to help with.
    I have tried sending PM,s on the escorts page by hitting the PM link but don't think my messages are sending. I was told before I had to have 10 posts on the forum before I could send a PM but still think its not working. When I go into my in box, it says I have 6 saved messages and think I'm doing something wrong even after writing my private message it says message successfully sent.
    Just wondering if you have to be friends first or am I missing something ?????
    Any advice welcome.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Alot don't bother with PMs, especially if they're not generally active on the forums and from a new account such as yourself.

    Best to lift the phone bud

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorLuckyLu (01-10-16)

  4. Default

    It's a nightmare folks

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    I'll PM you with some useful tips.
    Good luck!
    Xxx

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I'll PM you with some useful tips.
    Good luck!
    Xxx
    i cant pm either and there are some lovely ladies working this weekend, got my eye on this little hottie

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dublintoff View Post
    i cant pm either and there are some lovely ladies working this weekend, got my eye on this little hottie

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    Good choice, she is really hot. I would give her a call instead of PMing.
    Don't think knowing her she would answer a PM from a newly registered user.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserRachel Divine (05-10-16)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,567
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Alot don't bother with PMs, especially if they're not generally active on the forums and from a new account such as yourself.

    Best to lift the phone bud
    What do you do, when you lift the phone? How much? Where? When??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •