Thread: Prostate massages

1. Default Prostate massages

Complete newbie to this and straight but I've heard amazing things about prostate massages and prostate orgasms.
    Just wondering If anyone can enlighten me further and perhaps recommend whether I go for one or stay away?

Thanks,

John

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewbie View Post
    Complete newbie to this and straight but I've heard amazing things about prostate massages and prostate orgasms.
    Just wondering If anyone can enlighten me further and perhaps recommend whether I go for one or stay away?

Thanks,

John
    Not sure what kind of enlightenment you want, but I recommend you go for it (at least once!) as you may find you really enjoy it. My advice would be to go for someone who is well reviewed, especially for that particular service, as it requires a bit of skill to be done well. Pay more for a sure thing if you have to, at least your first time, so you get a true look at whether you'd like it...

There are some of these where the girls don't really know what they're doing and just try to finger your arse a bit. If it's done properly though it's quite an experience and I've had a couple that were really worth paying extra for.

4. Default

The most intense orgasm I've ever had was as a result of a tantric/prostate massage from a woman in Portlaoise. The earth moved for me that day.

She also told my fortune for me. It's an encounter I won't forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr86 View Post
    There are some of these where the girls don't really know what they're doing and just try to finger your arse a bit. If it's done properly though it's quite an experience and I've had a couple that were really worth paying extra for.
    Are these girls still operating??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLong View Post
    The most intense orgasm I've ever had was as a result of a tantric/prostate massage from a woman in Portlaoise. The earth moved for me that day.

She also told my fortune for me. It's an encounter I won't forget.
    Woz it in the prison?
    Ride them on the beaches!