Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Boob Play: More Than Just Squeezing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3,619

    Wink Boob Play: More Than Just Squeezing

    Who doesn't love boobs? Not many people! The problem is that people don't always know how to treat them. They'll put their hands on them, give a squeeze, and move on. On the Escort Ireland blog we look at why boob play is more than just squeezing and give you some great tips to make her tits feel great!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

    Irish Fiona (19-09-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (19-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,769
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lara Mills View Post
    Who doesn't love boobs? Not many people! The problem is that people don't always know how to treat them. They'll put their hands on them, give a squeeze, and move on. On the Escort Ireland blog we look at why boob play is more than just squeezing and give you some great tips to make her tits feel great!
    Very true Lara, I dripped hot wax during foreplay on Chow Mein's boobs and they exploded, should have stuck to just squeezing lol!

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,335

    Default

    Why do lots of guys play with nipples like they're tuning in a radio? They're not designed to do 360's gents
    I am in Cork

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Why do lots of guys play with nipples like they're tuning in a radio? They're not designed to do 360's gents
    Don,t know,, we human,s seem to have a fascination with nipples.
    Even some escort love doing that to us as well.
    I had one who bite my nipple so hard that it bleed for a while,, she thought is was kinda funny


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,213
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    Why do lots of guys play with nipples like they're tuning in a radio? They're not designed to do 360's gents
    Because we reckon it's an effective way of causing a little pain, and expecting it to somehow be connected to pleasure
    Just can't give this mad shit up

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I had one who bite my nipple so hard that it bleed for a while,, she thought is was kinda funny
    One I'll not name put these hardcore clips on mine one time then buzzed them with one of them mains powered vibrators. It was like getting hit with a bolt of lightening and I felt like I was floating a few inches off the mattress a couple of minutes into it.

    Pure extacy.
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,137
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    I love paying special attention to a ladies nipples and I wouldn't say I was one for really twisting them I don't think . I love to kiss them and gently suck or nibble on them and gently caress the breasts. I think I'm generally fairly gentle with them although I have in the past accidentally nibbled a little to hard.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    2,335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Don,t know,, we human,s seem to have a fascination with nipples.
    Even some escort love doing that to us as well.
    I had one who bite my nipple so hard that it bleed for a while,, she thought is was kinda funny
    I LOVE playing with nipples

    Some people like them being pulled, twisted and bitten but as with anything that's potentially pain inducing, it's important to check before going in all guns blazing

    Poor willy! I've had my nipple bitten hard and it's so painful, not funny in the slightest. A quick twist of the balls and the threat of losing his teeth surely taught the biter to think twice before doing that again lol

    Quote Originally Posted by EIFII View Post
    Because we reckon it's an effective way of causing a little pain, and expecting it to somehow be connected to pleasure
    Some people don't respond well to pain in such a delicate place. As above, it's important to check boundaries before assuming it's ok to hurt someone

    Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    I love paying special attention to a ladies nipples and I wouldn't say I was one for really twisting them I don't think . I love to kiss them and gently suck or nibble on them and gently caress the breasts. I think I'm generally fairly gentle with them although I have in the past accidentally nibbled a little to hard.
    Nipple play can be so sensual, im sure the ladies appreciate the attention you lavish on them

    Biting is risky business tho, be careful....
    I am in Cork

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    I LOVE playing with nipples

    Some people like them being pulled, twisted and bitten but as with anything that's potentially pain inducing, it's important to check before going in all guns blazing

    Poor willy! I've had my nipple bitten hard and it's so painful, not funny in the slightest. A quick twist of the balls and the threat of losing his teeth surely taught the biter to think twice before doing that again lol



    Some people don't respond well to pain in such a delicate place. As above, it's important to check boundaries before assuming it's ok to hurt someone



    Nipple play can be so sensual, im sure the ladies appreciate the attention you lavish on them

    Biting is risky business tho, be careful....
    for a change you're doing a lot of nice posts lately, next you'll be telling us youre Mary Poppins

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    One I'll not name put these hardcore clips on mine one time then buzzed them with
    one of them mains powered vibrators. It was like getting hit with a bolt of lightening and I felt like I was floating a few inches off the mattress a couple of minutes into it.

    Pure extacy.
    Thats called defibrillation. The girl probably saved your life

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •