Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: The Ban Hammer

  1. #1

    Default The Ban Hammer

    This Mythical Hammer has taken alot of scalps in its time and continues to do so.
    So whos the mod who wields it the most, is their one mod who makes the decision on someones fate or is there a board meeting, a joint decision? is the hammer passed around from mod to mod so no one feels left out, That nice old mod, doc love knew how to swing it...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    This Mythical Hammer has taken alot of scalps in its time and continues to do so.
    So whos the mod who wields it the most, is their one mod who makes the decision on someones fate or is there a board meeting, a joint decision? is the hammer passed around from mod to mod so no one feels left out, That nice old mod, doc love knew how to swing it...
    It wasn't doc.
    Your beautiful companion in Northern Ireland for you all to sexy benefit. Offering an enlightening service you will mmmm la la all the way.07923450399

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    All I Will say is after doing the math it becomes apparent sexes. This was after was told who did but my lips are sealed. Nothing is always as it seems.
    Your beautiful companion in Northern Ireland for you all to sexy benefit. Offering an enlightening service you will mmmm la la all the way.07923450399

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendly rina View Post
    It wasn't doc.
    but boy did he know how to use it Rina, I think once you hold it, the temptation is just too strong,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    I will say the Dr Love can whisk me away to a full flled nest full of surprises any time. His the only mod who valued me. You should see how he communicates with me no disclosure here. But will say he is wonderful. I favoured him over Sam lad and the rest who just let everything pass him.

    Now I have confirmation knowing why he did that. My.lips are sealed on the boards.
    Your beautiful companion in Northern Ireland for you all to sexy benefit. Offering an enlightening service you will mmmm la la all the way.07923450399

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    but boy did he know how to use it Rina, I think once you hold it, the temptation is just too strong,
    Dr love choose that user name for a good reason it becomes apparent. 1+1=?.
    Your beautiful companion in Northern Ireland for you all to sexy benefit. Offering an enlightening service you will mmmm la la all the way.07923450399

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    but boy did he know how to use it Rina, I think once you hold it, the temptation is just too strong,
    If I was a mod I would only ban after seeing all the Hard evidence that has been on going over a month etc. Then let the judge decide. Then balance it. Nothingbecomes clearer than that does it. Xx.
    Your beautiful companion in Northern Ireland for you all to sexy benefit. Offering an enlightening service you will mmmm la la all the way.07923450399

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    452
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    a ban is usually only a short holiday

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    1,308
    Blog Entries
    153

    Default

    Is there going to be a modornised one?. It is 2016 times are changing.

    Like EI like change but a few structure is the same. I think the whole structure needs a make over.

    And to only ban those who have been evidenced against. Or at least show that in some ways. After all are people getting treated fairly.

    Not many would say or do on here if in real life siting next to them.
    Why is that?.

    Harsher consequences.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to friendly rina For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (18-09-16)

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by friendly rina View Post
    Is there going to be a modornised one?. It is 2016 times are changing.

    Like EI like change but a few structure is the same. I think the whole structure needs a make over.

    And to only ban those who have been evidenced against. Or at least show that in some ways. After all are people getting treated fairly.

    Not many would say or do on here if in real life siting next to them.
    Why is that?.

    Harsher consequences.
    The flip side of long/permanent bans is there's nothing to stop someone having multiple accounts.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •