Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's day is

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by imageman81 View Post
    By the way if anyone here starts offering that service on their favourites, my cut is a modest 15%. I'm fair like that.
    A Chinese woman was doing a 69er and farted in the guys face...She said (self.funny)

Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss.

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggests that they do "69". "What the hell is that?" asks the guy. Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain,"I put my head between your legs and you put your head between mine." Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment he agrees to try it. The second they get in to the position, she lets go a RIP-ROARING fart. "What was that for?" he asks. "Oooopppps! Sorry, lets try it again" she says. So, they get into position again, and once more she lets one loose. The guy gets up and starts to put his coat on. "Wait, where are you going?" she asks. The guy says, "If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're crazy !!!"

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    A Chinese woman was doing a 69er and farted in the guys face...She said (self.funny)

Oh me so sorry, you make front hole so happy, back hole blow you kiss.

A girl brings a guy home one night. They get into her apartment and immediately she suggests that they do "69". "What the hell is that?" asks the guy. Realizing he's inexperienced, she tries to explain,"I put my head between your legs and you put your head between mine." Still not knowing what she's talking about, but not wanting to ruin the moment he agrees to try it. The second they get in to the position, she lets go a RIP-ROARING fart. "What was that for?" he asks. "Oooopppps! Sorry, lets try it again" she says. So, they get into position again, and once more she lets one loose. The guy gets up and starts to put his coat on. "Wait, where are you going?" she asks. The guy says, "If you think I'm sticking around for 67 more of those, you're crazy !!!"
    William. . Have you got a coat handy ?

3. Default

What governing body deteremines these?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12