Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Only 2 weeks to go. Luke cage trailer.

Blog Entries

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So excited! Sitting down to it now!
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Bongo (30-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So excited! Sitting down to it now!
    Same here.
    Brew in hand and jaffa cakes at the ready.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (30-09-16)

Damn!

Simone Missick is looking hot in Luke Cage TV Show.
    Them boobs and dat ass, Damn she got ass
    In episode one she is wearing a cracker low cut dress that shows of her figure very well indeed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (05-10-16)

Up to episode 6 and the crumpet in this show is a good enough reason to watch it.
    Its set in harlem so there is plenty of lovely, luscious, sexy black women in it.

The story telling is not that bad either. Luke Cage is a fanny magnet in it.
    Lucky Bastard!

Blog Entries

I simply cannot get over that lacy outfit she had on underneath when they went for "coffee", ah yes and I suppose the Ass underneath was fine too , but her over all shape is what I find so attractive,for best looking black woman currently on TV it's a close call between Misty (her) and Tasha from Power.
    Just finished it there last night -MHM! Mike Coulter is a gift!True spirit of Luke Cage and a damn fine brother to boot - move over Morris Chestnut -Lawd! Got me blithering like a south bapitist woman speakin in tongues Goddam! If I knew how to post pictures I would- for the sake of womankind ofc- :P
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Bongo (05-10-16)

I simply cannot get over that lacy outfit she had on underneath when they went for "coffee", ah yes and I suppose the Ass underneath was fine too , but her over all shape is what I find so attractive,for best looking black woman currently on TV it's a close call between Misty (her) and Tasha from Power.
    Just finished it there last night -MHM! Mike Coulter is a gift!True spirit of Luke Cage and a damn fine brother to boot - move over Morris Chestnut -Lawd! Got me blithering like a south bapitist woman speakin in tongues Goddam! If I knew how to post pictures I would- for the sake of womankind ofc- :P
    I have to say the coffee scene in episode 1 was hot!
    She is a beautiful women alright and would look fine in anything.
    Mike Coulter was superb and Luke Cage not only pulled in more viewers than daredevil and jessica jones, It also crashed Netflix for 2 hours because there was that many people watching it or trying to watch it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    I have to say the coffee scene in episode 1 was hot!
    She is a beautiful women alright and would look fine in anything.
    Mike Coulter was superb and Luke Cage not only pulled in more viewers than daredevil and jessica jones, It also crashed Netflix for 2 hours because there was that many people watching it or trying to watch it.
    look man ,the first black superhero deserves as much, all that history plus clobbering time - it's for real. And theey did him justice. Sexy sexy justice...nigga must be congelese or some shit cause he stepped on screen and my panties dropped,all of their own accord...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Bongo (05-10-16)

look man ,the first black superhero deserves as much, all that history plus clobbering time - it's for real. And theey did him justice. Sexy sexy justice...nigga must be congelese or some shit cause he stepped on screen and my panties dropped,all of their own accord...

lol

The scene were he was wearing the original costume of Luke Cage by chance was epic.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (24-10-16)

It's fricking awesome

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12