Thread: Topless masseuses required in Limerick

1. Default Topless masseuses required in Limerick

Hi, we are seeking females to work as topless masseuses form a clean safe location in Limerick City. Top rates, flexible working hours. Work permit required for non eu nationals. Accomdation can be arranged.

If Intrested send recent photos, personal and contact Info to limerickmassage@gmail.com

PS This is as much about the massage bit as well as the topless bit, so if you look like a supermodel but cant massage for sh1t no need to apply!

Reviews

Default Massage Parlour Limerick

Where abouts are you based?
    pm me if necessary
    Dam

3. Default

We arent up and running yet, should be shortly. Apt is discreet with plenty parking. This wont be a "typical" place, it'll be centered around the client and should get a lot of repeat business.

Hi, I wud be v interested in applying for the job. Im about size 16 but v tall. Does size matter?? Cud u pl me please. Thank u v v much, Lorna

5. Exclamation Email's bouncing back..

Please could you check your email address as I have had mail bounce back.

Thanks
    Smooches

Nevay

6. Default when you open?

when you ooen?
    Quote Originally Posted by LimerickMassage View Post
    Hi, we are seeking females to work as topless masseuses form a clean safe location in Limerick City. Top rates, flexible working hours. Work permit required for non eu nationals. Accomdation can be arranged.

If Intrested send recent photos, personal and contact Info to limerickmassage@gmail.com

PS This is as much about the massage bit as well as the topless bit, so if you look like a supermodel but cant massage for sh1t no need to apply!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tomtomtom View Post
    when you ooen?
    hi can u tell me when u are going to be up and running ,were and when and contact info??

8. Default

Guys, Due to a few delays, it'll be 2-3 weeks before we're open.
    I'm sorry about the delay, but we want to make sure everythings right before we open.