Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: mobile version not working

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    316

    Default mobile version not working

    Wondering is mobile version not working .forum ok but click on escorts and it just continues loading

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    11,042
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john deere View Post
    Wondering is mobile version not working .forum ok but click on escorts and it just continues loading
    Check your internet.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,328
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Seems fine to me.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ketchup For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (14-09-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    339

    Default

    For a long time for me, using an android phone it would only work on the google chrome for android browser, it wouldn't work on the android (Internet) browser. Now it seems to work on both although the toolbar at the top tends to get squashed using the android browser like the image shows, it still functions. Everything works very well in google chrome for android.


  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    343

    Default

    find mobile version useless .have latest nokia lumia 950 and since yesterday on google browser very slow cannot log in on microsoft edge browser at all .cannot find option to change to desktop version
    will have to bring laptop with me at weekend and forget phone .any ideas out there

  7. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,227
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    It maybe as handy Yo write a letter
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    On my previous phone this site only worked on WiFi or while surfing in safe mode, might be worth trying.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,041
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by easygo View Post
    find mobile version useless .have latest nokia lumia 950 and since yesterday on
    google browser very slow cannot log in on microsoft edge browser at all .cannot find option to change to desktop version
    will have to bring laptop with me at weekend and forget phone .any ideas out there
    Had the same problem. Found it only works on Google Chrome. In the end i had to uninstall Chrome and re- i stall it then it was fine

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,214
    Reviews
    179

    Default

    Everything works perfectly on a Samsung S7.
    Buy a decent phone. LOL

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Everything works perfectly on a Samsung S7.
    Buy a decent phone. LOL
    Other sites work perfectly so not just phone

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •