Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Turn and walk out

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,149

    Default Turn and walk out

    Would you guys honestly stay with an escort who was not the girl in the pictures when you got there, would you turn and walk out,
    its difficult to do when they are hotter than the pictures and i have stayed but since joining up on the forums Howard just leaves now and its not easy

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Would you guys honestly stay with an escort who was not the girl in the pictures when you got there, would you turn and walk out,
    its difficult to do when they are hotter than the pictures and i have stayed but since joining up on the forums Howard just leaves now and its not easy
    I walk. Only got caught the once and never again

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (13-09-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,465
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    It's not always easy to know.
    The door opens you think it's the girl.
    Or you think the girl is going to appear.
    Afterwards you realise it wasn't her.
    I could name a lot of escorts here that look nothing like their photoshopped pictures, but it's them
    It's not always apparent

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    F-Dub (14-09-16), irishdeltaforce (13-09-16), james12013 (14-09-16), MidlifeCrisis (14-09-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,465
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    I walk. Only got caught the once and never again
    I remember you
    You were on Cambodia

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    366
    Reviews
    73

    Default

    I have walked out on a couple of occassions. Once not the girl and second time when French kissing not available even though listed. To be fair to the girls there was no argument and in second case donation voluntarily refunded

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    It's not always easy to know.
    The door opens you think it's the girl.
    Or you think the girl is going to appear.
    Afterwards you realise it wasn't her.
    I could name a lot of escorts here that look nothing like their photoshopped pictures, but it's them
    It's not always apparent
    true tony
    Door opens and is as she larger in person but she ushers you in, you introduce yourself as howard and kiss her, say nice to meet you and then say i got appointment with Sophie, can you please get her,
    She says I am Sophie, baby, only I’m not wearing much make-up today and just after a huge dinner there.

    you say 'its a lovely day out there and make a dash for it'
    Last edited by howardsteele; 13-09-16 at 22:18.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,212
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    I have walked out on a couple of occassions. Once not the girl and second time when French kissing not available even though listed. To be fair to the girls there was no argument and in second case donation voluntarily refunded
    Which you no doubt refused out of chivalry
    Just can't give this mad shit up

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    I've walked that much now i had to get myself a new pair of trainers

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    In The Shadows
    Posts
    1,196
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    I've met a few girls that were not like the pics but they were hot so I stayed had a good time.

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,465
    Reviews
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I've walked that much now i had to get myself a new pair of trainers
    You're some guy for picking girls.
    I've visited probably more than 10 women and only been caught out by a small percentage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •