Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: TS Rebeca Satto

  1. #1

    Thumbs down TS Rebeca Satto

    Just in case anyone is thinking of seeing her i highly recommend you don't. While she is indeed stunning all she wants is your money and to get you out the door as quickly as possible, the fact she turned off reviews after i left says it all. She knew she provided a terrible service and instead of trying to make things right she just turned off reviews......which will cost her in the long term so more fool her.

  2. #2

    Default

    I've met her before and thought she was absolutely excellent, not rushed, very friendly and professional. Although there has been numerous other poor reviews of her to be fair. It is only natural for escorts to have off days as it is a tough job. I could be wrong but I got the sense that she is not a dominant sort of escort which might be what some punters hope for. The view from behind her is probably the best I can remember along with maybe Sara Rios.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to CJHaughey For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-09-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,734
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    I've met her before and thought she was absolutely excellent, not rushed, very friendly and professional. Although there has been numerous other poor reviews of her to be fair. It is only natural for escorts to have off days as it is a tough job. I could be wrong but I got the sense that she is not a dominant sort of escort which might be what some punters hope for. The view from behind her is probably the best I can remember along with maybe Sara Rios.
    Agreed.

  5. #4

    Default

    A professional doesn't turn off reviews after someone leaves to avoid a bad review.......

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DownSub For This Useful Post:

    FatBastard (14-09-16), irishdeltaforce (14-09-16)

  7. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    I've met her before and thought she was absolutely excellent, not rushed, very friendly and professional. Although there has been numerous other poor reviews of her to be fair. It is only natural for escorts to have off days as it is a tough job. I could be wrong but I got the sense that she is not a dominant sort of escort which might be what some punters hope for. The view from behind her is probably the best I can remember along with maybe Sara Rios.
    Any idea where Sara Rios has gone? I never met her but her pics were hot!!

  8. #6

    Default

    https://www.escort-england.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    Rebeca Satto has obviously fled the country also rather than pick up a negative review as she is now in London too. Another who is there who I regret never seeing is Issbelli Potter, hopefully they all return at some stage.

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJHaughey View Post
    https://www.escort-england.com/escor...ts-escort.html

    Rebeca Satto has obviously fled the country also rather than pick up a negative review as she is now in London too. Another who is there who I regret never seeing is Issbelli Potter, hopefully they all return at some stage.
    Cheers for that. Yea hopefully they all return. IMHO, it's a pity we don't get many Asian girls over here! They mustn't like the rain

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,734
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Cheers for that. Yea hopefully they all return. IMHO, it's a pity we don't get many Asian girls over here! They mustn't like the rain
    There are loads of Asian escorts around. You just have to know where to look! But you are better off sticking with E-I in my opinion.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 14-09-16 at 22:37. Reason: Typo.

  11. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    There are loads of Asian escorts around. You just have to know where to look! But you are better off sticking with E-I in my opinion.
    Asian transsexual girls???

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    Asian transsexual girls???
    Issabella Ruiz is an excellent escort and is better looking than her pics.
    Oriental Pia sometimes advertises here but is usually available in Dublin and looks fit. Mei Ling, Anna Asia are two to keep a look out for and there are others that I just can't recall their names.
    Of course Shemale Rammer is legendary at this stage too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •