Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58

Thread: Ana Massage

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    No need to knock anymore.
    Posts
    8,988
    Reviews
    89

    Default Ana Massage

    There is only one true Ana Massage and I could really do with one of her erotic massages. She is simply the best at what she does.



    And before you say send her a pm she hasn't logged in for like eternity and I know she was taking an extended holiday so does anyone know when the little cracker is actually coming back??????????

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    17,536
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    There is only one true Ana Massage and I could really do with one of her erotic massages. She is simply the best at what she does.



    And before you say send her a pm she hasn't logged in for like eternity and I know she was taking an extended holiday so does anyone know when the little cracker is actually coming back??????????
    Maybe try this pussy instead



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    No need to knock anymore.
    Posts
    8,988
    Reviews
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Maybe try this pussy instead

    William. That maybe be funny as f*ck but you are not helping...........

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    macdchef (27-09-16), Rocker123 (12-09-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    There is only one true Ana Massage and I could really do with one of her erotic massages. She is simply the best at what she does.



    And before you say send her a pm she hasn't logged in for like eternity and I know she was taking an extended holiday so does anyone know when the little cracker is actually coming back??????????
    she was indeed the best, but I she was talking about getting married, so maybe she never return

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,203
    Reviews
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    she was indeed the best, but I she was talking about getting married, so maybe she never return
    This is true. She is not coming back....

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (12-09-16)

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    17,536
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is true. She is not coming back....
    She,s gone for good so
    Pity , she was a lovely girl


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    No need to knock anymore.
    Posts
    8,988
    Reviews
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is true. She is not coming back....
    Bugger.......she is seriously going to be missed.

    Another reason to hate the corkonians..........only messing

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,203
    Reviews
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    She,s gone for good so
    Pity , she was a lovely girl
    She still is a lovely girl ya plank...

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Bugger.......she is seriously going to be missed.

    Another reason to hate the corkonians..........only messing
    Jaysus, what da fook did I do??....

    If all went to plan she is now Mrs Anna *somethingorudder*..

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    17,536
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Bugger.......she is seriously going to be missed.

    Another reason to hate the corkonians..........only messing
    Never mind zilch
    They might come back as a duo

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    She still is a lovely girl ya plank...



    Jaysus, what da fook did I do??....

    If all went to plan she is now Mrs Anna *somethingorudder*..
    Sorry james my English is not as sophisticated as your,s


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,780
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    She still is a lovely girl ya plank...



    Jaysus, what da fook did I do??....

    If all went to plan she is now Mrs Anna *somethingorudder*..
    Ah.... Would that be the Transylvanian Somethingorudders by any chance? Very nice family by all accounts.


Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •