Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rayanair recruit cabin crew stuff

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oksana21 View Post
    Never mind paying for the job but you are not allowed having tattoos... even if they are well hidden
    Then again, comparing a low cost with a decent company... I would go for Qatar Airways :P free training ( but you are stuck with them for an amount of years and if you want to work for another company, well, that is another story :P ) the wage is no difference, but the work ethic is a bit strict
    Here,s one with a tattoo

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I'm more of a tomboy ...

Is that the plane your learning to fly

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I think they are shit because: They treat there staff like scum, no union. They are not honest with all the hidden charges. I have flown with them once & was never so uncomfortable in my life, no leg room. But I will give credit where credit is due they have opened up the world (kind of) to the little people.
    I have no first hand experience with how they treat their staff, so I cannot comment there. No union, neither have I , My wife has and it is useless. As for the hidden charges, where are they hidden? I have flown many times with ryanair and found their site as easy to navigate as any other, you pay for what you get, Aer lingus and easyjet are slightly harder to book with in my experience.Easyjet used to automaticly add on flight insurance so that you had to deselect it. As for legroom, never had a problem and I am 5'11, I flew to america with american airlines and the leg room was no better.

Reviews

It's a lethal weapon, be careful willie.
    I like leathal weapons

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

lildick (11-09-16)

Reviews

Until the shit hits the fan, yes.
    Already did, that's why it was useless.

Reviews

there's a very simple way to booking flights and finding the cheapest flight through any airline for the given month, i find by the time i add on all my baggage on ryanair i get a better deal elsewhere....

I got a return ticket to Dubai with Emirates with 30kg baggage and 10kg hand luggage for just over 400 yoyo's.... and thats with 2 meals and unlimited drinks each way, good eye candy and fantastic customer service..... I bet Mickey o leary couldn't match that
    if only Ryanair were allowed to drop some customers and their baggage out over the ocean

Reviews

there's a very simple way to booking flights and finding the cheapest flight through any airline for the given month, i find by the time i add on all my baggage on ryanair i get a better deal elsewhere....

I got a return ticket to Dubai with Emirates with 30kg baggage and 10kg hand luggage for just over 400 yoyo's.... and thats with 2 meals and unlimited drinks each way, good eye candy and fantastic customer service..... I bet Mickey o leary couldn't match that
    I have no doubt that there are many better quality and better value airlines than ryanair, But for the price you pay , it is better that expected. I went to the nec last year , there and back on the same day, €17. On time and no problems.

Reviews

They're punctual, i'll give them that.
    And with an impeccable safety record, ignoring my the odd wing tip clip on the ground

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EIFII For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (09-09-16)

Reviews

Charming

I got flights there for the 24th of this month for 38 euro return to London... i dont mind short haul flights with them.....

Not as bad as malaysian airlines mind you.....
    What ? Your going away again

Reviews

its the other airlines that is rippling us off, i try them all but last month compared prices to my destination between Ryanair and Aerlingus and the flight with Aerlingus was 8 times more expensive and not really much difference in the service you get so how do they justify the cost of their flights

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast