Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome back to the original rambo of EI John Rambo

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

You and me both! But I'm always trying to be the Mr Nice Guy. So I will always admit when I am wrong.

No need to worry about Bongo mate, Bongo’s a cool guy, we’ve chatted there and he’s a sound guy.

Really nice of him to have started this thread in the first place and for that I thank him, he didn’t have to as he didn’t know me whereas many others did.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Bongo (08-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    PM sent regarding how i know.

Yes i will go to UFC Belfast if i can get tickets mate, You going?
    I'm sure conor will be at it seeing his team mate Gunnar Nelson is confirmed on the card so he will be at the weigh ins as well which is usually free to the public.
    Yeah of course, can’t wait. You know you’re actually better off getting 12 of your mates all to group together and buy a box. It works out at £75 per head for the box and the tickets are in the package although you have to pay for the tickets separate but at least you’re guaranteed a ticket you know? That’s what me and my mates do when we go to any UFC.

Yeah I see Nelson is headlining the event. At the end of the day I don’t care what the card is you have to remember its not Vegas you’re in, it’s the experience you’re going for at the end of the day.

The very first UFC I went to was also in Belfast back in 2007. UFC 72. Back in those days no one knew anything about the sport and to be honest it was better back in those days because now everyone has become an expert since Conor came on the scene.

I know James Gallagher has signed with BAMMA but he’s with SBG and from what I’m reading about him he’s going to be massive, just a matter of time if he does everything right and does every thing what Kavanagh tells him to do before the UFC pick him up. I understand his JJ is off the chart.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 08-09-16 at 01:35.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnRambo For This Useful Post:

Bongo (08-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Yeah of course, can’t wait. You know you’re actually better off getting 12 of your mates all to group together and buy a box. It works out at £75 per head for the box and the tickets are in the package although you have to pay for the tickets separate but at least you’re guaranteed a ticket you know? That’s what me and my mates do when we go to any UFC.

Yeah I see Nelson is headlining the event. At the end of the day I don’t care what the card is you have to remember its not Vegas you’re in, it’s the experience you’re going for at the end of the day.

The very first UFC I went to was also in Belfast back in 2007. UFC 72. Back in those days no one knew anything about the sport and to be honest it was better back in those days because now everyone has become an expert since Conor came on the scene.

I know James Gallagher has signed with BAMMA but he’s with SBG and from what I’m reading about him he’s going to be massive, just a matter of time if he does everything right and does every thing what Kavanagh tells him to do before the UFC pick him up. I understand his JJ is off the chart.
    Welcome back John Rambo,

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

Bongo (08-09-16), JohnRambo (08-09-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12