Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ennis Thai massage?

1. Default

The place in ********** in Ennis has just one masseuse, and it turns out that is in fact a ladyboy! So much for half hour plus a little extra for HE
    Last edited by Floki; 11-03-19 at 10:41.

Can you wank them too?

3. Default

You can handle, feel and play with the cock and balls which are fairly small in size. There is a full service available but I wasn't interested in that.

Are they uncut? Do you know if they were based in limerick before?

5. Default

Yes, it's uncut, but I have no knowledge of a Limerick connection.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Toesucker View Post
    The manager and the taller girl always do it,and a new girl dat started. If you just ask politely at the end they should do it
    Hi. I went in the other day to Sabai. Basically what happened was I tried going to Healing Hands first, and she fuckin kept texting me after i phoned her sayin she'd be available in 30 mins. I had been knockin that whorin door all day despite it sayin open, door locked and everything.

I phoned Royal Thai, they didnt give anything away. So I went into Sabai, and I asked could I have the full massage for 50. I casually asked bout genital massage, and the receptionist made a fuckin face and just gave me the brochure and said come back and think bout it. Ya see, this why women get into difficulty these days..tut!tut!

And when you mentioned seediness, its just H.E. is it. Does it have to be the 1 hour massage before you get it?

Fair play for achieving an impossible task. #lifegoals

The ladyboy in ************ is weird as Fuck stay awAy bud some set of Choppers on her
    Last edited by Floki; 11-03-19 at 10:42.

Could I get the number for the ladyboy please?

9. Default

i'm guessing you raised the subject a bit too soon after just meeting her. for all she knew you were a guard. go for an hour, get on the table, without a towel. i find this gives them a good indication of what you want without having to ask. if she covers you up, then it may not happen. if she leaves you uncovered then there is a good possibility it will. just relax and enjoy the massage. if she "accidently" brushes against your cock, say something like that's nice. if its the same girl i met a while back she gives a great massage, its also very sensual. you will leave with a smile if you are polite.

Any more info from Ennis, I’m down that we for a few days this week!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12