Thread: One more day of Kink available in Belfast!!!!

Standing over submissive men

Default One more day of Kink available in Belfast!!!!

Professional Dominatrix catering for all the kinks of you naughty Belfast boys. All types of Fetishes catered for, all limits and boundaries respected. Sessions can be light, mild, hard or severe!!!! Role play a specialty, dress requests welcome, footfetish, pegging, electrics, cbt, trampling, nylon fetish, water sports, corporal punishment, range of toys available. I can be a Strict Bossy Bitch Mistress or more of a Kinky Girlfriend, it doesn't have to be about pain, I'm just a very open minded lady who understands how difficult it is for some men to get their needs looked after. Don't be embarrassed to call and tell me what your kink is as it may become a reality.

Feel free to call me and if I don't answer please leave a brief text message explaining what you are looking for and I will get back to you asap!

Check out my Twitter page @missalishaxxx for my tour dates and some kinky pictures!!!!

New website coming soon!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Irish Miss Alisha XXX; 07-09-16 at 06:58.
    Cork - Thursday 13th of October

Offering Webcam or Skype sessions
    Domination/ KINKY GFE / Phone Chat/ Webcam Call me on 07444 639511 / 087 450 2541