Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: what are you watching at the moment?

Logan, and its great so far.

2. Default

I've just finished bingeing The Man in the High Castle (holy fuck, so good!) but it's several months until the n3xt season so now I'm devouring The Expanse, also a great show.

I seem to have no impulse control with TV shows, I can't just watch one episode at a time, I have to binge a whole season in a day, too used to watching Netflix!

3. Default

P.S. Has anyone here seen The Man in the High Castle or The Expanse by the way? No one I know seems to have seen them. I think they're both brilliant, dunno why they don't seem to have made more of a splash.

TMITHC is an alternate history show about a world where the Axis won the war and Germany and Japan partition America between them and are locked in a cold war with each other.

The Expanse is set two centuries from now, after humans have colonized Mars and the asteroid belt, Mars has become independent from Earth, they're both at each other's throats and exploiting their colonies in the asteroid belt. Usually I'm not into sci-fi but this one got me!

Reviews

Tonight I will be lying in bed eating cheeseburgers and watching reruns of The Apprentice.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife Irish TV View Post
    P.S. Has anyone here seen The Man in the High Castle or The Expanse by the way? No one I know seems to have seen them. I think they're both brilliant, dunno why they don't seem to have made more of a splash.

TMITHC is an alternate history show about a world where the Axis won the war and Germany and Japan partition America between them and are locked in a cold war with each other.

The Expanse is set two centuries from now, after humans have colonized Mars and the asteroid belt, Mars has become independent from Earth, they're both at each other's throats and exploiting their colonies in the asteroid belt. Usually I'm not into sci-fi but this one got me!
    Watched feature on IMDb looks compelling like Robert Harris Fatherland, wil look ourt for it on netflx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTramp View Post
    Tonight I will be lying in bed eating cheeseburgers and watching reruns of The Apprentice.
    Suit ya better to watch some reruns of the west wing!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aoife Irish TV View Post

The Expanse is brilliant and continues to be in its latest season. Always fun, never slow. Not as hIghtfield octane as Killjoys but very enjoyable.

I can't with Man in the High Castle. There's setting a slow deliberate pace and then there's this.
    I gave up and switched to watching the Tick.
    Last edited by Cassandra; 29-05-18 at 15:28.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

8. Default

Happy! on Netflix. Grant Morrison comic with Bryan Taylor (Crank) Simply like nothing else on TV. Chris Meloni is spectacular.

Reviews

Westworld has got very confusing in the second series
    Really looking forward to the new Roseanne show, it's bound to be a ratings hit
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 30-05-18 at 06:29.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

10. Default

Occupied on Netflix, Norwegian subtitles but great

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast