Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing virginity

1. Smile Losing virginity

Hi people,

Yes you've read the title I'm a 19 year old virgin and I know some will say oh look your only 19 but the thing is I'm sick of waiting and I'd like to do it with the more mature woman but I'm not overly fussy, reason I'm writing this is just to get some opinions which might tempt me to go for it I'm kind of 50/50 at the moment. Thanks guys!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrbob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Do it.

I held on until I was 27 before finally going for a punt last year and have been a right few times now. You'll not feel any different after it but it sort of breaks down a wall. A year and 5 or 6 punts on I'm still awkward as fuck around women but meh, I'm happier for it and wish to fuck I done it earlier.

I'd maybe recommend a native English speaker to cut down on the awkwardness if English isn't their strong point.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to FatBastard For This Useful Post:

AbidingPond (29-08-16), Irish Sarah (25-07-15), lildick (16-04-16), nonpareil (25-07-15), The dirt bird (25-07-15), tom sand (25-07-15), Zealot7 (25-07-15)

Reviews

I lost my virginity to Lucie, she didn't say anything, really was a very quite affair ......... took me a while to get going as blowing her up took a lot out of me

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walshie For This Useful Post:

HardOnCommand (15-04-16), nibb (25-07-15), The dirt bird (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
    Hi people,

Yes you've read the title I'm a 19 year old virgin and I know some will say oh look your only 19 but the thing is I'm sick of waiting and I'd like to do it with the more mature woman but I'm not overly fussy, reason I'm writing this is just to get some opinions which might tempt me to go for it I'm kind of 50/50 at the moment. Thanks guys!
    go for it, you never know if you will get the chance again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
    Hi people,

try one of the ladies on here that have great reviews and they will look after you

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Simpleton View Post
    try one of the ladies on here that have great reviews and they will look after you
    hej Johnny i hope y still virgin
    the granny wait y so bad
    she wants to lose her virgin as well WITH YOUUUUU

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherry For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (25-07-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    hej Johnny i hope y still virgin
    the granny wait y so bad
    she wants to lose her virgin as well WITH YOUUUUU
    I don't think granny is being very truthful with Johnny, But Johnny will obey his elders

Reviews

Why not ring a girl dude , no harm!

Do it.........I did and it was the best decision I ever made, get a girl with good language skills, it helps

Reviews

As an old-fashioned guy who waited until his wedding night, I say go for it.

There is indeed something special about a first encounter between two virgins, but there is a good chance that the sex will be terrible, and it may not give you the magical memories you expect.

On the other hand, a first encounter with an experienced and carefully chosen lady from these pages is pretty much guaranteed to go smoothly, give you great memories, and give you more confidence for real-world encounters.

I recommend going for someone with lots of good reviews that mention gfe, and booking for an hour or more, even if you have to save for longer.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast