Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead is crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I feel they really amped people's expectations up, then continuously failed to deliver, it's not bad not good - lukewarm I'd say like Agents of Shield, wouldn't be disappointing if not so hyped.
    Before the show came out the makers where saying that it was going to show you ground zero of the outbreak and they didn't. Sure it started of like that then they got on a boat and fucked of to mexico.

There is not much talent on the show as far as actors go. Story isnt great either.

I will continue to watch it but and hope it gets better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Before the show came out the makers where saying that it was going to show you ground zero of the outbreak and they didn't. Sure it started of like that then they got on a boat and fucked of to mexico.

There is not much talent on the show as far as actors go. Story isnt great either.

I will continue to watch it but and hope it gets better.
    you could say the same about the cast of Jericho, however, as the story got going it really swept you up.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    you could say the same about the cast of Jericho, however, as the story got going it really swept you up.
    Never seen Jericho before so cant comment.

I see that nonsense that is Z nation has returned for a 3rd season.

Last edited by Bongo; 18-09-16 at 01:29.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongo For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (18-09-16)

Reviews

Fear The Walking Dead is better than The Walking Dead, but that's not saying much because both show's are absolute bollocks anyway.

Let's watch TWD, where the characters will face off against the same crazed lunatic every season since season 3 because we have no originality whatsoever!

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    Fear The Walking Dead is better than The Walking Dead, but that's not saying much because both show's are absolute bollocks anyway.

Let's watch TWD, where the characters will face off against the same crazed lunatic every season since season 3 because we have no originality whatsoever!
    I disagree, FTWD is average. There is no likeable characters.

Reviews

And the actors in TWD are worse than FTWD by far.
    Rick the guy who flips between two different emotions each season.
    Carl the whiny kid actor who causes physical pain every time he walks on screen
    Abraham angry guy, that's all he is.
    Michone, amgry black girl who doesn't know how swords work and has the personality of a doorstop, so no better than the above.
    Glenn, who's entire personality is "Maggie!"
    Maggie who's entire personality is "I don't want to he a leader" an "Glenn!"
    Carol, the most boring and annoying character in the entire show.
    Sasha, Michonne 2.0
    The Latin Chick, who has no purpose or personality other than "I am an angry ex"

The only characters with personality and proper development are Daryl, the black guy with the stick, the nerd guy, and mostly long dead characters like Hershel and Tyrese.

Face it, TWD is a garbage show, with a half assed cast, and the same story every goddamn season.

At least FTWD is trying for varied characters each with backstory and we get to see their growth from Regular Joes to Survivors. TWD is woefully lacking in comparison.

And they did show ground zero, that was the ENTIRE FIRST SEASON. The outbreak and fall of Local Government, you saw it all, what did you want them to do? Make 2 seasons about 1 month of time elapsing?

Reviews

And there are plenty of likeable characters with brilliant backstory and or development

Nick, the drug addict who has sobbered up and is applying his skills to the apocalypse giving him a new purpose he never had before. But who is struggling to deal woth the reality of the dead walking about.

Daniel, an ex secret policeman from a south american dictatorship who used to kil, kidnap, and torture people, who is now trying his goddamn best to protect his daughter and their group as he slowly grows to trust and rely on those around him whilst coming to grips with the loss of the one he loved the most.

Offelia, a powerful female figure who has had to step up and help her father and help hold the group together as a voice of comfort and reason in a shitty situation whilst also being able to take care of herself and trying to come to terms with the loss of her mother.

And all are very competently, and in the case of Nick and Daniel, extremely well acted.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSmith8091 View Post
    And there are plenty of likeable characters with brilliant backstory and or development

Nick, the drug addict who has sobbered up and is applying his skills to the apocalypse giving him a new purpose he never had before. But who is struggling to deal woth the reality of the dead walking about.

Daniel, an ex secret policeman from a south american dictatorship who used to kil, kidnap, and torture people, who is now trying his goddamn best to protect his daughter and their group as he slowly grows to trust and rely on those around him whilst coming to grips with the loss of the one he loved the most.

Offelia, a powerful female figure who has had to step up and help her father and help hold the group together as a voice of comfort and reason in a shitty situation whilst also being able to take care of herself and trying to come to terms with the loss of her mother.

And all are very competently, and in the case of Nick and Daniel, extremely well acted.
    Wow i can tell you really like FTWD.

But nah the acting is piss poor. The guy who plays nick is the worst. Terrible american accent from young lord voldemort. Meant to be detoxing from heroin, morphenie and god knows what else yet still has no problem functioning in the real world despite the fact that it is now over run with zombies.

Says he wants to live in a place where the dead are not a threat yet he sleeps and calls home to a place that keeps a wall of walkers and often feeds a unlucky person to it while there still alive.

Daniel was more convincing when he turned senile cause then his babbling made sense.
    Offelia hides when the shite hits the fan and then steals the groups only form of transport so she is not so powerful in my opinion.
    I could go on about how much this show sucks but i wont.

Travis is ok but i still picture him as uncle bully from Once were warriors.

Getting ready to watch the latest episode(was aired last night in the U.S.A)
    Bacon sandwich check(sorry Muslims)
    Brown sauce check.
    Cup of tea check.

Let the bull shit commence.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Getting ready to watch the latest episode(was aired last night in the U.S.A)
    Bacon sandwich check(sorry Muslims)
    Brown sauce check.
    Cup of tea check.

Let the bull shit commence.
    Have at it, but no spoilers eh? I'm still catching up
    Also brown sauce? Really? I could never get into that at all, like whole grain mustard is the way for bacon sandwiches...hmm I smell a thread...
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Bongo (22-09-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast