Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Fear The Walking Dead is crap!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default Fear The Walking Dead is crap!

    Not only does it have bad acting, writing and directing. But they have also fucked up the story, the writers that is.
    Rule 1 in the walking dead world is you NEVER eat from something the walkers have been eating from.
    Yet Nick in FTWD dead eats flesh from a dead dog after the walkers have been eating from it.
    As we seen from daryls 1st ever scene in the walking dead you do not eat what the walkers have been eating!

    NEVER NEVER NEVER as big Ian would say.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    8,981
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    You'll warn people about a bad film but you won't do negative reviews

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (05-09-16), Wolverine (04-09-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    You'll warn people about a bad film but you won't do negative reviews
    Fear the walking dead is a tv show not a film.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Not only does it have bad acting, writing and directing. But they have also fucked up the story, the writers that is.
    Rule 1 in the walking dead world is you NEVER eat from something the walkers have been eating from.
    Yet Nick in FTWD dead eats flesh from a dead dog after the walkers have been eating from it.
    As we seen from daryls 1st ever scene in the walking dead you do not eat what the walkers have been eating!

    NEVER NEVER NEVER as big Ian would say.


    its got better, but big big plot holes, like in the walking dead, rick is in hospital and the dead take over almost overnight yet in FTWD, its takes weeks, months for everything to fall apart

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

    Bongo (04-09-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    its got better, but big big plot holes, like in the walking dead, rick is in hospital and the dead take over almost overnight yet in FTWD, its takes weeks, months for everything to fall apart
    The actress that plays the mother in fear the walking dead is terrible, She always has the same expression on her face.
    She shows no emotion whatsoever regardless of what the scene requires be it happy sad or afraid her face remains blank.
    and the guy who plays nick, His acting is cringe worthy.

    She reminds me of a escort i seen, she was emotionless as well


  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bedders1 View Post
    its got better, but big big plot holes, like in the walking dead, rick is in hospital and the dead take over almost overnight yet in FTWD, its takes weeks, months for everything to fall apart
    It was a bit better last night but not much. At least nick wasn't in last nights episode.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,764
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Not only does it have bad acting, writing and directing. But they have also fucked up the story, the writers that is.
    Rule 1 in the walking dead world is you NEVER eat from something the walkers have been eating from.
    Yet Nick in FTWD dead eats flesh from a dead dog after the walkers have been eating from it.
    As we seen from daryls 1st ever scene in the walking dead you do not eat what the walkers have been eating!

    NEVER NEVER NEVER as big Ian would say.
    Your use of Comic Sans just gave me eye cancer. Thanks for that.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    Your use of Comic Sans just gave me eye cancer. Thanks for that.
    Your welcome FB.


  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,205

    Default

    Dear god sundays episode of FTWD was another lame attempt at what could of been a good TV show.

    The Strain's latest episode saved the day with the showdown between the born and the master.
    The born is one of my favourite tv show characters ever.


  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,783
    Blog Entries
    36

    Default

    I feel they really amped people's expectations up, then continuously failed to deliver, it's not bad not good - lukewarm I'd say like Agents of Shield, wouldn't be dissapointing if not so hyped.
    C'est Moi

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

    Bongo (14-09-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •