Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro 12

Reviews

New Years Eve at the RDS and the Sportsground. Connacht despite all the injuries will be hard to beat. Would be another famous night at the Sportsground if they

could win. Munster are still smarting from being beaten twice last year. Munster to get across the winning line however it would be a surprise to me if Connacht won.

Leinster have a good record at home this season. I think Ulster haven't won at the RDS in a couple of sesaons I could be wrong on that. If correct they will be looking

to amend that record. However Leinster to win for me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    I had a feeling Ketchup that my province would win. The buzz is within the set-up and amongst the supporters. It was gone there for a while. The awful shame is that it had to take the death of the legend to bring it back. Didn't expect the victory margin to be that wide however the new management have brought a new freshness to the style.

Leinster need not be too be concerned they are going well. Cullen and Lancaster seem to be working well together.

Munster v Connacht in the Sportsground next up. Willie will be hoping for another big night and you cannot write Connacht off despite all the injuries.
    Connacht have got a shocking injury list. Half their squad seems to be constantly injured. I can't see them beating an in form Munster team when they are down to their 3rd choice players in some positions.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

The D Man (01-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Yeah I think leinster to win
    as well. It should be a good game with plenty of internationals on show. I see that munster have alot of changes made for the connacht game. Connacht hard to beat at home but ile go for a munster win.

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    Connacht have got a shocking injury list. Half their squad seems to be constantly injured. I can't see them beating an in form Munster team when they are down to their 3rd choice players in some positions.

Good win for Leinster. Missed the bonus try point. Stephen Ferris didn't spare his fellow Ulster men in his analysis of their performance. Ulster very poor and didn't show up at all.

Munster take on the miserable weather and win at the Sportsground. Connacht can still take alot from the match.

Munster on top of the table.

Reviews

Leinster stroll to victory at the RDS. Ulster lose in the rain and cold against the Scarlets in Lianelli.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Keiran keane has been announced as the new head coach of connacht on a three year contract. I dont know much about him just that he is a former all black. Good luck to him.
    http://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby/...-35465974.html

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (03-03-17)

Reviews

So he seems to have alot of experience, do u think he is a good choice willie?
    Well hard to know but looks like they are trying to keep continuity as he likes an attacking game
    Very hard to know who else to give it too

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

11. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Munster v scarlets tonight, who will cope best without their international players, a munster win would also do ulster a big favour. Munster to continue their winning run.
    Well Munster were ahead but in the end they lost 21-30. Leinster have gone top after their big win against the Dragons.
    Last edited by westcorklad; 24-02-17 at 22:31.
    The Truth is out there.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

The D Man (03-03-17)

Reviews

Very bad conditions at the kingspan stadium and the sportsground. Not a great night for supporters.
    It's so bad even the ref got mud in the eyes

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

The kit man or woman will want a few extra boxes of daz tomorrow.
    Good job we live in the wettest part of the world and beside the sea

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (03-03-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Good job we live in the wettest part of the world and beside the sea
    Well done to Connacht on tonights win with the bonus point which is important to them. Congrats to the grounds staff as well for having the pitch playable. It looked bad towards the end.
    Last edited by The D Man; 03-03-17 at 22:16. Reason: I am still around lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (03-03-17)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast