Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Do you know when...

  1. #1

    Default Do you know when...

    You have a serious sex feast with someone you randomly brought home from a nightclub
    I mean seriously good sex kinda man u see and actually want to bite into him and go animalistic.

    And it's seriously destressing utterly satisfying non work sex ur not been judged your not obligated to do x y z it's just sex in its rawest actually form
    There no procedure to it only a game of cat and mouse from walking into the bar going in your mind I'm actually go demolish that guy you play the game till you go fuck each others brains out
    Your not there for a long time your there for a fun time your not concerned if you ever see him again and u go for it. Engites a fire all day now I will have good sex even if they are shite coz your like wickedly horny

    But did you ever notice how much less of a hangover you have

    Awesome awesome

    Have a wonerful day
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    bedders1 (04-09-16), dave028 (04-09-16), irishdeltaforce (04-09-16), Limerickguy1 (04-09-16), Lyndsay26 (05-09-16), Rachel Divine (04-09-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,555
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    You have a serious sex feast with someone you randomly brought home from a nightclub
    I mean seriously good sex kinda man u see and actually want to bite into him and go animalistic.

    And it's seriously destressing utterly satisfying non work sex ur not been judged your not obligated to do x y z it's just sex in its rawest actually form
    There no procedure to it only a game of cat and mouse from walking into the bar going in your mind I'm actually go demolish that guy you play the game till you go fuck each others brains out
    Your not there for a long time your there for a fun time your not concerned if you ever see him again and u go for it. Engites a fire all day now I will have good sex even if they are shite coz your like wickedly horny

    But did you ever notice how much less of a hangover you have

    Awesome awesome

    Have a wonerful day
    Who got lucky last night?
    (I am of course referring to the lucky fella of course! !)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Who got lucky last night?
    (I am of course referring to the lucky fella of course! !)
    Can't wait for his review

  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Who got lucky last night?
    (I am of course referring to the lucky fella of course! !)
    I'd say equal boy had skills fit as fuck too

    Everyone seriously needs there pussy demolished once in a while
    I can still feel him walloping me out of it
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 04-09-16 at 12:09.
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

    bedders1 (04-09-16), clarelad (04-09-16), irishdeltaforce (04-09-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    You have a serious sex feast with someone you randomly brought home from a nightclub
    I mean seriously good sex kinda man u see and actually want to bite into him and go animalistic.

    And it's seriously destressing utterly satisfying non work sex ur not been judged your not obligated to do x y z it's just sex in its rawest actually form
    There no procedure to it only a game of cat and mouse from walking into the bar going in your mind I'm actually go demolish that guy you play the game till you go fuck each others brains out
    Your not there for a long time your there for a fun time your not concerned if you ever see him again and u go for it. Engites a fire all day now I will have good sex even if they are shite coz your like wickedly horny

    But did you ever notice how much less of a hangover you have

    Awesome awesome

    Have a wonerful day
    Nope I do not know that feeling
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  8. #6

    Default

    Suppose wrong audience ��

    But it's like been a punter you see someone who your attracted too u get what you want and have great sex
    Not saying that it can't be a 2 way thing I am a selfish ho
    Freddo bars are now 50 cent! Has Fred grown up... gotten a mortgage and thinks he can take liberties??
    Frog faced cunt.
    DUNDALK 24th 25th and 26th flying visit
    discreet 4 star location
    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...annabel-taylor

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gitmo Nation East
    Posts
    1,745
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Suppose wrong audience ��

    But it's like been a punter you see someone who your attracted too u get what you want and have great sex
    Not saying that it can't be a 2 way thing I am a selfish ho
    Na I get you, just never had the experience in the wild so to speak. Tho Im sure most have at some point.

    Also, isn't the English language a beautiful thing?

    Everyone seriously needs there pussy demolished to once in a while
    I can still feel him walloping me out of it
    That's a hell of a description
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...-Bastard-story

    Account abandoned 13/04/2017

    Thanks for the good times.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    298

    Default

    I have noticed the reduced hangover I think it might have something to do with staying awake longer instead of just going to sleep that and the feeling of satisfaction after a good fuck is great.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    734
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    I'd say equal boy had skills fit as fuck too

    Everyone seriously needs there pussy demolished once in a while
    I can still feel him walloping me out of it
    Wow! Sounds like you're still in a hell of a sex muzz.
    Some lucky client is gonna get a walloping today

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    nope, not the wrong audience at all.
    happy for you and so jealous.
    I am just sat here trying to remember when was the last time.....

    Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Suppose wrong audience ��

    But it's like been a punter you see someone who your attracted too u get what you want and have great sex
    Not saying that it can't be a 2 way thing I am a selfish ho

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

    clarelad (05-09-16), dave028 (04-09-16)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •