Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trolling and banning users

Default Trolling and banning users

Good Morning Everyone!

It is not my intention to start a very long thread on how we Mods get everything wrong and how everything is not the way it used to be.
    Or how the old page was so much better etc etc.

Let the bygones be bygones. This is how it is. This is now.

I would like to tell you however that as much I have an extensive and wicked sense of humor and enjoy a good joke I am no longer prepared to tolerate trolls.
    Giving everyone a benefit of the doubt and letting them posts "funny" content brings no benefits to the community.
    For this reason few users got banned this morning.

Trolling as bullying can be very intimidating and is not a welcomed behaviour on the boards.
    I know you will tell me that I am turning into Sam, but something made Sam become Sam.
    Maybe the years of experience here?

Anyways, long story short, I am observing users and learning the way you post, collecting the information and building a picture.
    It all adds up or will at some point.

I have banned two users this morning, I might not be done yet.

Please try to make this place a nice space to interact with each other, I gave you free hand in posting but you clearly need closer guidance.

Have a lovely and relaxing Saturday and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Xxx

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (04-09-16), Arthur Guinness (03-09-16), Best Before (03-09-16), Curvaceous Kate (03-09-16), dave028 (03-09-16), FatBastard (03-09-16), ilovepussy123 (03-09-16), joggon (03-09-16), johnnymac (03-09-16), Melindablondey (03-09-16), MidlifeCrisis (03-09-16), Mister Anderson (03-09-16), Mr Cuddles (06-09-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (03-09-16), tom rambo (03-09-16), TonyStark (03-09-16), willie wacker (03-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    Good Morning Everyone!

It is not my intention to start a very long thread on how we Mods get everything wrong and how everything is not the way it used to be.

I would like to tell you however that as much I have an extensive and wicked sense of humor and enjoy a good joke I am no longer prepared to tolerate trolls.
    Giving everyone a benefit of the doubt and letting them posts "funny" content brings no benefits to the community.

Trolling as bullying can be very intimidating and is not a welcomed behaviour on the boards.
    I know you will tell me that I am turning into Sam, but something made Sam become Sam.

Anyways, long story short, I am observing users and learning the way you post, collecting the information and building a picture.

Please try to make this place a nice space to interact with each other, I gave you free hand in posting but you clearly need closer guidance.

Xxx
    Is constructive criticism not welcome any more, the forum has changed and got boring, there are a few funny guys on here that keep it interesting.
    Mods doing a good job but development team are not
    Last edited by paddywack; 03-09-16 at 09:55.

Who got banned?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bedders1 For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (06-09-16)

Reviews

Good Morning Everyone!

Xxx
    Ok Lucky Lu I see your points bullying or trolling is not nice and I guess all of us will be on best behavior..Have a good day and enjoy bit of Sun if any where you are..;-)
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 03-09-16 at 10:08.

Reviews

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

alcatel (03-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by paddywack View Post
    Is constructive criticism not welcome any more, the forum has changed and got boring, there are a few funny guys on here that keep it interesting.
    Mods doing a good job but development team are not
    constructive criticisms is always welcome.
    I just did not want this thread to turn into a long list of complains.
    Instead I like to send a message, as simple as, "please do not troll. do not pick up on each other. be nice to other users".

but any feedback is always much appreciated, otherwise how we will ever learn?
    xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Relax..........
    There are more pressing problems in the world.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (03-09-16)

Be your own woman. Sam wasnt all that

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Just as long as you keep the avatar.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (03-09-16)

Reviews

Good Morning Everyone!

Xxx
    Your learning the hard way Lu, I think some of us were warning you about this.
    Lots of us might not have seen eye to eye with sam but he took no shit and you can now see why.
    Doc was an other who knew the score here too but he got fed up of what was happening.
    It,s not an easy job here for a mod but being a good mod is all about experience and you will only get that over a period of time.

Watch out for the new 10 post genius as all they do is go dormant once they reach the magic number and when they get banned( as someone else ) they start posting again , to start more shite
    Have a nice morning

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast