Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: We deserve better

  1. Default We deserve better

    I visited a good few TS and TV on here but the majority were not great and these were the top escorts on here with plenty great reviews.
    The main problem i had that they couldnt get it up and sustain it and couldn't cum even though i booked for the hour, also were never as good as their pictures but its the performace that bothered me most. It was never mentioned in their reviews even though others came across the same scenario as me.
    We pay a premium price here in Ireland for these escorts so should get better service
    Last edited by kayfay; 02-09-16 at 09:39.

  2. Default

    Everyone deserve better hun

    I understand the issue here. By the way, we are not machine. About the 'couldn't get it up and couldn't cum' issue, it depends on how many times have we used our tool and how many times our milk have been squeezed out on that day. I dare you to beat my performance if you can cum and use your tool few times per day everyday and let's see who's couldn't get it up

    Based on your reviews, seems like your budget is below €100 and you might have been bargained on the ts/tv rates that you've seen and in that case i think you should get what you paid for isn't it?

    Or do you have any idea/suggestion/advise for us (advertisers) ? So that we can discuss and find the solution to make escorts and punters happy
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Limerick : 11th - 17th dec
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserARIELLE TV (02-09-16), dave028 (02-09-16), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (03-09-16), suitandtieman (02-09-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    _______ !
    Posts
    4,031
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    I visited a good few TS and TV on here but the majority were not great and these were the top escorts on here with plenty great reviews.
    The main problem i had that they couldnt get it up and sustain it and couldn't cum even though i booked for the hour, also were never as good as their pictures but its the performace that bothered me most. It was never mentioned in their reviews even though others came across the same scenario as me.
    We pay a premium price here in Ireland for these escorts so should get better service
    Maybe you should try Girls instead of TV/TS & see how you get on! ��


    ♥ Robbie ♥

    4000 posts

    Transvestite or TV- a person, typically a man, who derives pleasure from dressing in clothes appropriate to the opposite sex.

  5. #4

    Default

    I find it pretty amazing that TS/TV escorts can consistently get it up, to be honest. How many of us would be able to keep it up for woman we don't fancy a few times each day? I'm sure I wouldn't. Its got to be easier for a biological woman to fake it - which is fairly reflected in the price, I suppose. If they've agreed to be active and can't manage it, then I would suppose you should be entitled to a partial refund. I don't think its reasonable for anyone to expect (or offered) a guarantee of cumming - unless, perhaps, you're the first of the day.

    For a hard cock, you probably can't beat Ms Rammer - also, TV China Doll is very convincing for a TV and rock hard (or was last time I saw her, at least).

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Everyone deserve better hun

    I understand the issue here. By the way, we are not machine. About the 'couldn't get it up and couldn't cum' issue, it depends on how many times have we used our tool and how many times our milk have been squeezed out on that day. I dare you to beat my performance if you can cum and use your tool few times per day everyday and let's see who's couldn't get it up

    Based on your reviews, seems like your budget is below 100 and you might have been bargained on the ts/tv rates that you've seen and in that case i think you should get what you paid for isn't it?

    Or do you have any idea/suggestion/advise for us (advertisers) ? So that we can discuss and find the solution to make escorts and punters happy
    I have no problem paying 250 for the hour which I have done many times but when you ask on phone, can you cum and they say yes but you need to book for I hour and you do that and they cant even keep hard or they tell you they have cum but there no cum, if they dont think they can preform just tell me as always ring to confirm appointment 45-60 mins before again,( then i can cancel,) that aint hard to do now is it
    Last edited by kayfay; 03-09-16 at 00:45.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to kayfay For This Useful Post:

    hoordog (03-09-16)

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    I have no problem paying 250 for the hour which I have done many times but when you ask on phone, can you cum and they say yes but you need to book for I hour and you do that and they cant even keep hard or they tell you they have cum but there no cum, if they dont think they can preform just tell me as always ring to confirm appointment 45-60 mins before again,( then i can cancel,) that aint hard to do now is it
    I get your point and i don't blame you for complaining after spending a lot of money for nothing.. We (ts/tv) will not be able to work once we have cum and it will take sometimes for us to recharge and reload before we can take next client.. You need to understand our situation as well my dear.. When we advertising, we want to make money as much as we could.. I understand that you guys will get more horny when you see us shoot our load, i got excited as well when i see my client cum..

    Anyway you mentioned that you have paid 250 for many times but i don't see any of your review mention that you paid that much
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Limerick : 11th - 17th dec
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

    dave028 (03-09-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    25
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    When I see these types of messages I wonder who is behind the keyboard. I have had my bad choices, just like anybody else, but you have to take the good with the bad, we would all love to have the perfect girl with us! If they can't get up for you my friend, maybe it's not their problem! How about you up your game! You might have to up inter-act with the girls, or is that behond you? Maybe you pay attention and hope for the best, but to be honest your prolly someone who lies back and says work away!

  11. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    I get your point and i don't blame you for complaining after spending a lot of money for nothing.. We (ts/tv) will not be able to work once we have cum and it will take sometimes for us to recharge and reload before we can take next client.. You need to understand our situation as well my dear.. When we advertising, we want to make money as much as we could.. I understand that you guys will get more horny when you see us shoot our load, i got excited as well when i see my client cum..

    Anyway you mentioned that you have paid 250 for many times but i don't see any of your review mention that you paid that much
    I dont review at all now and never will review a ts or tv on here, i just visit and leave well alone, the reason is clear, my friend reveiws them but then on several occasions has been refused by females escorts on here because he visits ts and tv's and they then dont want to see him, that is fact, so if they dont see them reviews they cant refuse

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    When I see these types of messages I wonder who is behind the keyboard. I have had my bad choices, just like anybody else, but you have to take the good with the bad, we would all love to have the perfect girl with us! If they can't get up for you my friend, maybe it's not their problem! How about you up your game! You might have to up inter-act with the girls, or is that behond you? Maybe you pay attention and hope for the best, but to be honest your prolly someone who lies back and says work away!
    I know they are human but when asked just less than hour before but honest about it, dont say you need to book for an hour baby for me to cum when you know you probably wont be able to get really hard let alone cum. Say best to leave it until later as might not manage it as little tired now and need some time, surely not difficult to do

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayfay View Post
    I dont review at all now and never will review a ts or tv on here, i just visit and leave well alone, the reason is clear, my friend reveiws them but then on several occasions has been refused by females escorts on here because he visits ts and tv's and they then dont want to see him, that is fact, so if they dont see them reviews they cant refuse
    Fair enough and thank you for explaining.. You are not the only punter who didn't review ts/tv escorts because i've met plenty of punters like you but as you said you have seen ts/tv for many times but why not stick to the one that gave you her hard cock and her cum?
    click here for more info please >>> http://www.shemalemanrammer.escortbook.com
    Ms Rammer is back !!
    Limerick : 11th - 17th dec
    Cork : 18th - 24th dec
    Dublin : 25th dec - 2nd jan



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •