Thread: PM Problems

Default PM Problems

Anyone else been having problems with the PM system lately?

I PM'd a lady yesterday to try to arrange a meeting today and didn't get a response.

I texted her today, again to see if she was available, and again no response.

Now my messages are always polite (I have seen the lady before but I'm always respectful anyway) so was wondering why she didn't respond, any number of reasons I know, so I wasn't going to push it, I could always see her next time she was around.

Anyway, I logged on today and checked just in case there was a message that I hadn't received a notification for, I click in my Sent Items folder and I see my original message was sent out numerous times over the space of little more than an hour, so if she's on the other end of the messages she may have thought I'm acting a bit odd and decide not to respond.

Has this glitch happened to anyone else I wonder?

(Obviously if the lady in question happens to read this she'll hopefully realise I'm not a nutter, I could try to message her again but if it happens again it'd only make things worse :/ )
    "Nothing is funnier than unhappiness" - Samuel Beckett

Reviews

As the ladies will tell you always better to PHONE first,they get lots of pms and cannot answer them all, in answer to your initial question no problems with pm but was some vodafone problem earlier.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (01-09-16)

I would have phoned today but I didn't get a chance so a text was the best I could manage.

My question is more about the fact that my one initial PM seems to have been sent out many times. I know ladies can't always guarantee to respond to PMs, texts, or even calls, but receiving the same message numerous times would obviously be off-putting, I know if I was in her shoes I'd be less likely to respond
    "Nothing is funnier than unhappiness" - Samuel Beckett

Reviews

Ah no as I said she should know it was mistake, and there were some problems today,but best to pm a mod and they will check for you.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (01-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Ah no as I said she should know it was mistake, and there were some problems today,but best to pm a mod and they will check for you.
    Hi,
    There are not problems with PMs right now, if you don't get a response then the best thing to do is calling by phone.
    Selene

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

Wakka Wakka (01-09-16)