Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Calling Someone A Muppet

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default Calling Someone A Muppet

    As idiot has now been outlawed on Escort Ireland Silly is the new vogue.

    Just trying to be informative & helpful as usual.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,597
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    As idiot has now been outlawed on Escort Ireland Silly is the new vogue.

    Just trying to be informative & helpful as usual.
    What about Howard, he is a muppet after all !

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    What about Howard, he is a muppet after all !
    I think Muppet is still O.K. I mean who could have a problem with the gang?



    I mean I'm a Muppet at time's FFS.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (01-09-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    What about Howard, he is a muppet after all !
    Howard is Howard,

    NOT A MUPPET

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (01-09-16), irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Howard is Howard,

    NOT A MUPPET
    That's not the picture I'm seeing here!


  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (01-09-16), howardsteele (01-09-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,597
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Howard is Howard,

    NOT A MUPPET
    Oooooh, touchy !! Your impending nuptials have you on edge Mr Steele. Who's the lucky lady then?

    P.S. Apologies if I have offended you, was hoping to get an invite :-)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    howardsteele (01-09-16), irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Oooooh, touchy !! Your impending nuptials have you on edge Mr Steele. Who's the lucky lady then?

    P.S. Apologies if I have offended you, was hoping to get an invite :-)

    Not offended at all Mr Rubble, the girl a wee Polish girl i met in May, you know i love my polish girls, hottest things since sliced bread, as for the invite would you really travel to Poznan with Howard and friends
    Last edited by howardsteele; 01-09-16 at 01:01.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,597
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Not offended at all Mr Rubble, the girl a wee Polish girl i met in May, you know i love my polish girls, hottest things since sliced bread, as for the invite would you really travel to Poznan with Howard and friends
    I've heard good reports about Poznan Howard, what's her mother like?

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I've heard good reports about Poznan Howard, what's her mother like?
    don't know, never met her, I don't think she escorts anyhow

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stranded in The Future
    Posts
    3,255
    Reviews
    44

    Default

    What are we talking about again? I want see more Muppets!
    Fighting the Good Fight...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (01-09-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •