Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy with disability looking to see a TS /TV in Limk

1. Default

Thanks for that, are you sure she would, the only reason I ask is because I looked at her page and under disabled friendly it says no.

2. Default

Just one more quick question also, do ye know of any TS / TVs that do early morning appointments or is it just a matter of ringing. Roughly about 9 -9.30. Again thanks for all yer help.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I have never had a problem with late night, early morning appointments. Sure the phone will be off if they are not doing business.
    no review for 10 months! Secrets Secrets Secrets .............................

Reviews

Mind your business dude. But............................................................................. .....................

If you say pretty, pretty please irishdeltaforce start reviewing again I will just for you robbie9.
    smash one up, if it was girl with pussy i'll pay €100 to a TV of your choice
    Last edited by robbie9; 01-09-16 at 21:10.

Reviews

I'm not sure what the fuck your on about 'smash one up' I'm not 12. But my internal interpreting mechanism says to me you are saying: If I f**k a natural born woman you will pay for me to visit a TV for a sort time? Done deal.
    how many TV's have you had ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12