Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mistressscarlet & Ms Rammer cum party

Default Mistressscarlet & Ms Rammer cum party

We both have decided to make the cum party for real next week in Dubin city date either 7th or 11th september but haven't decided the time yet as we would like to hear our bitches suggestions for the exact date and time. Deposite is required to avoid 'no show' bitches and to cover our costs.

Shall we get this party on lads?

Note: Do not phone me regarding this party please. We can discuss on here instead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

I'm definitely in if it's the 11th, late afternoon maybe? Bit anytime would be fine for me

Reviews

I will definitely be availbale if wanted, but I think Ms Rammer has barred my slut ass for anyone's use but hers. I hope you'll be willing to bitchify me under other circumstances though, Ms Rammer? If you want a threesome which requires me to perform as one bitch I'll be honoured to partake. But I'd also be ecstatic to know you'll fuck my ass and generally make me your obedient bitch like last time we met. Can we do that? Enjoy your party anyway. You and Mistress Scarlett will form a fearsome, sexy and completely irresistible Dominant Duo - of that there can be no doubt. Enjoy it! I hope your bitches prove worthy of you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (01-09-16)

7th, around midday would suit me perfect, been to see you both before and can give depoist

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2014dave For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (01-09-16), ts-shemale-rammer (02-09-16)

I would be interested in been a slut for ye both or whoever ye think I should service

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Subbie75 For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (01-09-16), ts-shemale-rammer (02-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by 2014dave View Post
    7th, around midday would suit me perfect, been to see you both before and can give depoist
    I thought you would leave your deposit at the cum party ?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (02-09-16), bedders1 (12-09-16), Mistressscarlett (01-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by shyro View Post
    Either would work for me, how much are we looking at in total?
    Wed the 7th will work best for me as i dont think i can do the 11th now pm for rates

Reviews

Am I allowed in on this? Would both Supreme Mistresses be happy to subjugate me? (If not, I'll be more than happy to offer myself up to the Magnificnet Ms Rammer on Tues.

So, 7th september is the date.. We need at least 4 bitches ( depends how much you guys willing to donate per person ) to cover our costs etc but the more the merrier

You can join us if you want hoordog but i won't pay my 100% attention on you considering i have few more asses to ram
    Last edited by ts-shemale-rammer; 02-09-16 at 13:09.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

hoordog (02-09-16)

Hi there can I attend

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast