Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Gene Wilder Dies

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,155

    Unhappy Gene Wilder Dies

    Sad news indeed,

    The Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Blazing Saddles actor has past away today at the age of 83
    Like many of you guys, I grew up watching and loving his movies.

    One of my favourites movies who starred along with him, Richard Pryor in See No Evil, Hear No Evil past away back in 2005.
    Comedy will never be the same.

    Rest in Peace to Gene Wilder



    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37215553
    Last edited by Floki; 29-08-16 at 21:44.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    f1 away (29-08-16), irishdeltaforce (29-08-16), Ketchup (29-08-16), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (29-08-16), luvthehoneypot (29-08-16), rincewind (29-08-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (30-08-16), whoseyourdaddy (29-08-16), willie wacker (29-08-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Sad news indeed,

    The Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Blazing Saddles actor has past away today at the age of 83
    Like many of you guys, I grew up watching and loving his movies.

    One of my favourites movies who starred along with him, Richard Pryor in See No Evil, Hear No Evil past away back in 2005.
    Comedy will never be the same.

    Rest in Peace to Gene Wilder



    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37215553


    San news indeed a legend.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (29-08-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (30-08-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    planet earth(most of the time)
    Posts
    336
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    so terribly sad, indeed spent my youth watching blazing saddles and see no evil, hear no evil, i still look forward to xmas day to see the chocolate factory, another comedy legend gone, the man upstairs will have no shortage of entertainment this year.
    for as long as i can remember, i always wanted to be a gangster ....

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to scouserpete For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (29-08-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scouserpete View Post
    so terribly sad, indeed spent my youth watching blazing saddles and see no evil, hear no evil, i still look forward to xmas day to see the chocolate factory, another comedy legend gone, the man upstairs will have no shortage of entertainment this year.
    If there is a heaven all the good one's don't go there.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (29-08-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Sad news indeed,

    The Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and Blazing Saddles actor has past away today at the age of 83
    Like many of you guys, I grew up watching and loving his movies.

    One of my favourites movies who starred along with him, Richard Pryor in See No Evil, Hear No Evil past away back in 2005.
    Comedy will never be the same.

    Rest in Peace to Gene Wilder



    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37215553
    RIP Gene
    A real genius
    Willy Wonka was the first film I ever saw in a cinema in Manchester


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorFloki (30-08-16), irishdeltaforce (29-08-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    RIP Gene
    A real genius
    Willy Wonka was the first film I ever saw in a cinema in Manchester
    wacker, you are old dude. The first film I ever saw in the cinema was Herbie Goes Bananas.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 29-08-16 at 22:29. Reason: No offence I hope. I seem to be causing a lot of that lately posting clips from the It Crowed & all that!

  12. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    734
    Reviews
    62

    Default

    Sad news. A comic genius.

    Gene Wilder and Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein were pure class.

    RIP

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default



    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (29-08-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    wacker, you are old dude. The first film I ever saw in the cinema was Herbie Goes Bananas.
    No offence
    Rather you than me seeing herbie


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,008
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    A great actor and brilliant films
    Rip

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •