Thread: Sexuality

Blog Entries

Default Sexuality

I've pondered over this for many years. As a child I was very much a Tom boy. I didn't like dresses, I liked to climb trees and I was not into pink or dolls (at all). You would think with this natural distain for things 'girly' I would have at least grown up to be bisexual and yet here I am as straight as they come and not interested in women in any shape or form. Not even a crush on a female teacher while growing up.

This makes me wonder about stereotypes and this thing about hormones. What's it all about?

Do you conform to the stereotype that fits your sexuality or are you like me, behaving one way, but sexually another? If the person is too feminine then I'm not interested and if they don't have the masculine features I desire then the interest dissipates to almost non existent.

Yet... while compromising for a client who really wanted to cross dress and agreeing for him to wear my knickers, suspenders and stockings. I got quite turned on. I tell myself this is due to the thighs being essentiated (not sure if that is a word) and in a strange way making them more masculine.

Anyone got any experiences they can add to this that they have felt that has got you asking questions or wondering if you conform to the stereotype of your gender or sexuality?
    Last edited by Curvaceous Kate; 28-08-16 at 22:38.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (29-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I've pondered over this for many years. As a child I was very much a Tom boy. I didn't like dresses, I liked to climb trees and I was not into pink or dolls (at all). You would think with this natural distain for things 'girly' I would have at least grown up to be bisexual and yet here I am as straight as they come and not interested in women in any shape or form. Not even a crush on a female teacher while growing up.

This makes me wonder about stereotypes and this thing about hormones. What's it all about?

Do you conform to the stereotype that fits your sexuality or are you like me, behaving one way, but sexually another? If the person is too feminine then I'm not interested and if they don't have the masculine features I desire then the interest dissipates to almost non existent.

Yet... while compromising for a client who really wanted to cross dress and agreeing for him to wear my knickers, suspenders and stockings. I got quite turned on. I tell myself this is due to the thighs being essentiated (not sure if that is a word) and in a strange way making them more masculine.

Anyone got any experiences they can add to this that they have felt that has got you asking questions or wondering if you conform to the stereotype of your gender or sexuality?
    some guys look better in girlie knickers, suspenders and stockings than the girls themselves. I did try it once and it felt good but a little draughty.

Of my gender, I hoped "gentle man" would be typical.
    However reading this forum, I'm dissolusioned !!!