Thread: Cherry wilder

1. Default Cherry wilder

Just read that cherry wilder only allows sessions with people over 30. Is that true?

yes is true otherwise why should i write this in my profile? u could just call me and ask not open a non sense thread in a wrong category pfff this kids...
    Last edited by FetishCherry; 28-08-16 at 18:22.
    Always Smile

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (29-08-16), Floki (29-08-16), hottrod101 (28-08-16), Mistressscarlett (28-08-16), royaler (28-08-16), Toolbox (28-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    yes is true otherwise why should i write this in my profile? u could just call me and ask not open a non sense thread in a wrong category pfff this kids...
    And to the 20 somethings, to meet this lady is worth waiting for. She is one hell of a lady and gives a superb experience whic is never forgotten

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! ... Good for you Cherry XX
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

Haha I must have snook under the radar so ����
    She would definitely be worth the wait had I not

Reviews

Haven't snuck there myself yet Captain ... But trusted friend, (bro), of mine tells me I should ... So ... I guess I will!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)