Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eating the pussy

Default Eating the pussy

I have a problem which I think is getting worse, I just love eating pussy. It's gotten such a problem that I spend my allotted time going down on a lady at the expensive of not Cumming my self. I've been told that I have skills in this area but with the amount of practice I've had I'd be disappointed if I hadn't . I think I'll have to stop punting and buy a packet of polo mints. There the ones with the hole.😋😋😋

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zaxis130 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (01-09-16)

Reviews

Just pay for an hour and last 30 min of meeting enjoy and enjoy OWO AND SEX..As first 25 min can be pleasure her as 5 min chat before hand and undress in between..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zaxis130 View Post
    I have a problem which I think is getting worse, I just love eating pussy. It's gotten such a problem that I spend my allotted time going down on a lady at the expensive of not Cumming my self. I've been told that I have skills in this area but with the amount of practice I've had I'd be disappointed if I hadn't . I think I'll have to stop punting and buy a packet of polo mints. There the ones with the hole.������
    Same here buddy.

I'm addicted to it.

I have a problem which I think is getting worse, I just love eating pussy. It's gotten such a problem that I spend my allotted time going down on a lady at the expensive of not Cumming my self. I've been told that I have skills in this area but with the amount of practice I've had I'd be disappointed if I hadn't . I think I'll have to stop punting and buy a packet of polo mints. There the ones with the hole.������
    buy some mints ... or you can just open a profile and advertise yourself
    turn your skills into making money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-09-16)

Reviews

I know someone has few cats there giving away you interested
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Reviews

u could try a 69
    go boil your head

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (02-09-16)

10. Default

I have the same problem

I have the same problem

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Just pay for an hour and last 30 min of meeting enjoy and enjoy OWO AND SEX..As first 25 min can be pleasure her as 5 min chat before hand and undress in between..
    Seems like a good suggestion but may not work for Zaxis as he appears to be totally addicted to munching the carpet. He would probably spend hours on end down there if allowed. I must say I know the feeling as I love the pursuit myself but as it gets my rod very hard I tend to move seamlessly on to the next stage of the project.

I enjoy on munching on a nice pussy as long as it's hair free and clean

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast