Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free The Mr Anderson One

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Yeah, eventually gets to where you can't see the fforest from the trees here.
    I am here to see the ladies and that working out vary well,not interested in fighting with anyone,happy days,

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

alcatel (27-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    I am here to see the ladies and that working out vary well,not interested in fighting with anyone,happy days,
    Sounds like your a lover....not a fighter!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (27-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I always liked Mister Anderson's posts and think he is a thoroughly decent chap. Hope he is back soon :-).
    So you think its ok to take the piss out of wheel chair users.
    Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    OK guys, without going into details, 24 hrs ban sustained.
    Mr Anderson is a valued contributor to the forums and will be "freed" shortly.
    No further comments.
    Classic, he takes the piss out of wheelchair users multiple times in various threads but he will be back because he is a "Valued Contributor" in your own words.
    You do know this is the 21 century right?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    So you think its ok to take the piss out of wheel chair users.
    Good to know.

That's not what he said.
    Are you trying to provoke another argument ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    That's not what he said.
    Are you trying to provoke another argument ?
    Starts thread on asking why mr anderson was banned.
    Then ask me if i'm trying to provoke a argument.

What is he to you, I will tell you shall i.
    He is just the same as every other swinging dick punter on here, a stranger.
    So if you want to argue over someone you do not even know in real life go ahead but i wont.

Bye now.

Reviews

Starts thread on asking why mr anderson was banned.
    Then ask me if i'm trying to provoke a argument.

What is he to you, I will tell you shall i.
    He is just the same as every other swinging dick punter on here, a stranger.
    So if you want to argue over someone you do not even know in real life go ahead but i wont.

Bye now.
    Well that certainly clears things up.
    Thanks for answering my question with such clarity.

Reviews

Classic, he takes the piss out of wheelchair users multiple times in various threads but he will be back because he is a "Valued Contributor" in your own words.
    You do know this is the 21 century right?

You made some remarks here last week and dragged a decent contributor down with you. Thankfully the mods saw sense when they looked into it. Your not back a day and your at it again, preaching about discrimination, you even mentioned sexuality in there, you are a complete joke. You have posted several times today that he made some remark about wheelchair users and there hasn't been 1 other poster back you up. Several have commented that he did not say what you said but the problem for you is that no one takes a blind tap of notice about what you say. The fact that the mods are letting him back tonight suggests that you were talking through your hole as usual. Anderson will be back later and i'm sure he will explain himself.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-08-16 at 20:37. Reason: post amended. Selene

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cortez For This Useful Post:

alcatel (28-08-16), Mister Anderson (01-09-16), willie wacker (27-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    You made some remarks here last week and dragged a decent contributor down with you. Thankfully the mods saw sense when they looked into it. Your not back a day and your at it again, preaching about discrimination, you even mentioned sexuality in there, you are a complete joke. You have posted several times today that he made some remark about wheelchair users and there hasn't been 1 other poster back you up. Several have commented that he did not say what you said but the problem for you is that no one takes a blind tap of notice about what you say. The fact that the mods are letting him back tonight suggests that you were talking through your hole as usual. Anderson will be back later and i'm sure he will explain himself.
    And he had the gall to call me a liar
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-08-16 at 20:37. Reason: quote amended

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    You made some disgusting remarks here last week and dragged a decent contributor down with you. Thankfully the mods saw sense when they looked into it. Your not back a day and your at it again, preaching about discrimination, you even mentioned sexuality in there, you are a complete joke. You have posted several times today that he made some remark about wheelchair users and there hasn't been 1 other poster back you up. Several have commented that he did not say what you said but the problem for you is that no one takes a blind tap of notice about what you say. The fact that the mods are letting him back tonight suggests that you were talking through your hole as usual. Anderson will be back later and i'm sure he will explain himself.
    I never made any disgusting remarks but if you want to keep banging that drum to gain kudos from a few strangers you dont know in real life go ahead.
    I will give you the same answer i give wolverine.

Bye now.
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 27-08-16 at 20:38. Reason: quote and post amended

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast