Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bondage

1. Default Bondage

Anybody interested in bondage?
    And I don't mean watching it.. I mean giving it a go in the flesh.
    Light bondage at first to get into the swing of things so to speak

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyted For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (25-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Hornyted View Post
    Anybody interested in bondage?
    And I don't mean watching it.. I mean giving it a go in the flesh.
    Light bondage at first to get into the swing of things so to speak
    Rope bondage? I find it so artistic its not my specialty but i do love playing with my ropes..japanese shibari rope bondage is quite beatiful any only uses a couple of knots...id like to brush up on my rope skills

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mistressscarlett For This Useful Post:

seany88 (27-08-16)

5. Default

Ya rope bondage! The idea of being tied up and helpless is something else

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hornyted For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (28-08-16)

I'm very curious about bondage myself. Something about having no power over your situation and the expectation factor too. Dying to give it a go. I think the ultimate would be a latex vac bed .... Just thinking about it is awesome in itself. Pure restriction over ever inch of your body

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jrubbo For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (12-09-16)

9. Default

I love doing rope work, whether it's decorative (a la Knotty Boys) or predicament bondage to enhance sensation & intensity in a session. It's a very intimate & sensual craft to execute and despite being warned, it often surprises clients how their body temperature shoots up when there's such a relatively small amount of material in contact with the skin, then conversely get the shivers when it's removed.

A Vac Bed is a completely different sensation, being rapidly shrink-wrapped & devoid of any movement - every inch of your body at the mercy of touch intensified by the tightness of the latex, your only means of communication via a tiny breathing hole or tube... I adore teasing clients in my Vac Bed, it's a shame so few are willing to try it.
    Highly experienced English Dominatrix, now in Wexford!
    Visit my website or call on 083 843 6776
    By prior appointment only

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Constance For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (12-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrubbo View Post
    I'm very curious about bondage myself. Something about having no power over your situation and the expectation factor too. Dying to give it a go. I think the ultimate would be a latex vac bed .... Just thinking about it is awesome in itself. Pure restriction over ever inch of your body
    I would love a vac bed they look like so much fun and so erotic i love latex

Quote Originally Posted by Mistressscarlett View Post
    I would love a vac bed they look like so much fun and so erotic i love latex
    I could imagine it myself. They look awesome to be honest. It's just total enclosure from head to toe. Best thing is your at the complete mercy of someone else because your unable to move an inch. Noting more arousing than submitting to someone else. And the anticipation is always a huge buzz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jrubbo For This Useful Post:

Mistressscarlett (13-09-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Jrubbo View Post
    I could imagine it myself. They look awesome to be honest. It's just total enclosure from head to toe. Best thing is your at the complete mercy of someone else because your unable to move an inch. Noting more arousing than submitting to someone else. And the anticipation is always a huge buzz
    Im going to invest in one real soon ive been wanting one a while now and a Mistress shall have what she wants

Reviews

I've been in a vacuum bed. The feeling of powerless, the inablity to move at all, is wonderful. For me personally rope suspensions, with all limbs and the body bound and the body hanging horizintally above the ground, is even more exciting, as you feel more exposed.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

awesome id definitely be first inline for that. Latex is definitely a big turn on. Being fully encased in it would be insane.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jrubbo For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast