Thread: Tired of losing business

1. Default Tired of losing business

Guys and Gals are you tired of missing out on business because of poorly taken photos of yourself get the professionals to do them and prepare for more bookings. Photographer has available professional studio for sexy high key portraits and the best bit... as im new here first 5 people go for free more details on request so you can check me out and feel safe Edgar.

Reviews

would you be just lookin for a few pics to beat your meat 2 by any chance????

3. Default

your entitled to think as you wish, but i did think that this site was over 18s only

Reviews

Sory i just thought photographers that work for free are chancers & perverts my bad

5. Default

thats ok easy mistake to make i forgive you, you would be surprised how many photographers work for free, and you would even be more surpised to find those that charge can be perverts. I know shock horror what a world we live in. When I started out sure i did my first wedding for free and then I charged for my second one .
    one must speculate to accumulate its the way of the world, anyways I hope this misunderstanding on your part has been cleared up. Whats your reason Big Daddy 69 for being here on the forum.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    thats ok easy mistake to make i forgive you, you would be surprised how many photographers work for free, and you would even be more surpised to find those that charge can be perverts. I know shock horror what a world we live in. When I started out sure i did my first wedding for free and then I charged for my second one .
    one must speculate to accumulate its the way of the world, anyways I hope this misunderstanding on your part has been cleared up. Whats your reason Big Daddy 69 for being here on the forum.
    My reason for being here is to keep people like you on your toes

Plus im a pimp but dont tell anyone

7. Default

Lol people like me ? should I be insulted

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Lol people like me ? should I be insulted
    Buddy if that insults you id advise you to stay out of the chatroom