Thread: Pulling Girls - Tips from Howard

Reviews

Default Pulling Girls - Tips from Howard

I have been to several places but found the best place to pull girls was Washington in the USA, its just great, Detroit was good too with some fine black girls there too. Queens and Boston not so good as saturated with Irish, walk into a bar or club in Washington and open your mouth and you'd think you were a Hollywood A-Lister as women were all over you, always guaranteed to be laid.
    Been to Melbourne Sydney and Tasmania but again not great.
    Poland is not great to pull girls not unless you flash a lot of cash and Howard aint flashing the cash.
    Places to avoid in England are Liverpool Birmingham and Manchester, Newcastle and Essex not bad

Please feel free to add to this
    Last edited by howardsteele; 01-09-16 at 17:51.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    I have been to several places but found the best place to pull girls was Washington in the USA, its just great, Detroit was good too with some fine black girls there too. Queens and Boston not so good as saturated with Irish, walk into a bar or club in Washington and open your mouth and you'd think you were a Hollywood A-Lister as women were all over you, always guaranteed to be laid.
    Been to Melbourne Sydney and Tasmania but again not great.
    Poland is not great to pull girls not unless you flash a lot of cash and Howard aint flashing the cash.
    Places to avoid in England are Liverpool Birmingham and Manchester, Newcastle and Essex not bad

Please feel free to add to this
    Lucky you....not so great when you are a non drinker.

So, is that where you pick up girls for free, and go back to there appartment?

Maybe its time I started to drink

and get drunk...is that better?

Reviews

i'd say ibiza but never been.