Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: E-I, Please stop doing this

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    please report the pictures profile via the gallery on the advert or send me the links to them via PM.

you are our customers, indirectly.
    we respect you as clients of our clients.

it is hurtful to read that you feel your opinions are invalid.

I am always trying to listen to everyone, regardless what type of users you are and work out the compromise, the golden middle.

let us have your suggestions, I cannot promise we will implement them, but I will present them to the Management.
    You have to have thick skin in this business chica and let it blow over your head, I think you do a great job xxx
    ***SHE WAS A NAUGHTY LITTLE MINX***

Dublin 1 Full time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishDaisie69 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Why not use the method i use for getting the ransom demand from my kidnap victims.
    Get them to take a selfie holding todays edition of the Sun...simples

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

MidlifeCrisis (24-08-16), TonyB (23-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Why not use the method i use for getting the ransom demand from my kidnap victims.
    Get them to take a selfie holding todays edition of the Sun...simples
    Why not indeed?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

lildick (25-08-16)

Reviews

I seen Summer pictures who work in ballsbridge in Dublin on another site here in London Elola Fox and they can't be 2 ladies unless they twins lol

Reviews

For a start you are wrong to assume that all the ladies with the fake pics pay for their own ads
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I seen Summer pictures who work in ballsbridge in Dublin on another site here in London Elola Fox and they can't be 2 ladies unless they twins lol

Don't be ridiculous -- her pics are fully verified !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I met (and reviewed) Summer very recently and can confirm that the pictures are her all right, as is the video. Lovely girl!

I know nothing about the London girl you mention, but Summer is not one of the ones we should be complaining about.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Well I guess Elola Fox is using Summer picture as she in west London and they aren't verified..Just trying to put a point across as it was never intended to accuse summer as I know her picture are verified..Hope that clear that up and off into London to enjoy hot weather here..Good morning all..

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyDarko View Post
    More and more girls pictures are being verified when its not them, I now see that E-I is now verifying their nationalities and ages too when its all untrue.
    Why are you doing this?, its misleading us and its dishonest.
    For I verified my photos, I need to send a few photos with my face showing, in the same scenario and with the same outfits, for he verification my age, I send a photo from my passport. and I fell he's stilling customer's for me, in the night time, almost just fake profiles in the front page, the guys are to drunk, and go the same way, what I don't understand why people without photos verified are allow to have front page, now what I realize it's for the last years it's the only site in Republic, so who cares, no one, it's money in the end,

It's simple, a photo in front the spire, in Dublin, in the another county's some mark important,

But probably all of us in is place do the same, it's a business, lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to cocoa For This Useful Post:

clarelad (27-08-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast