Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Travellers causing havok in Germany

  1. #1

    Default Travellers causing havok in Germany

    The poor Germans.

    Though one of the men apparently said “We’re here to have sex with German women and drink a lot of beer.”

    So the escorts there must be making an absolute fortune.

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...town-1.2762220

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

    thumbles (22-08-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    The poor Germans.

    Though one of the men apparently said “We’re here to have sex with German women and drink a lot of beer.”

    So the escorts there must be making an absolute fortune.

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...town-1.2762220
    Travellers are very astute with their moneyand dont think they would have any intention of paying for it

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    The poor Germans.

    Though one of the men apparently said “We’re here to have sex with German women and drink a lot of beer.”

    So the escorts there must be making an absolute fortune.

    http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world...town-1.2762220
    Send SophieX over . . . She'll sort them out

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    joggon (22-08-16), Mr Sweet Guy (22-08-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,912

    Default

    I just had a traveller there..... i find them so f*king sexy.... 😂
    Time and companionship

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    To give them their due, most Irish travelers are decent folk and I think get bad press for just being travelers

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to howardsteele For This Useful Post:

    AbidingPond (20-08-16), redforever (20-08-16), Escort AdvertiserSophieX (20-08-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    To give them their due, most Irish travelers are decent folk and I think get bad press for just being travelers
    That's the first bit of sense you've posted since you joined

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
    Travellers are very astute with their moneyand dont think they would have any intention of paying for it
    Wrong, I see plenty
    ​Love More, Hate Less and Eat More Pie!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Liberty Love For This Useful Post:

    Liverpool Fan (20-08-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    That's the first bit of sense you've posted since you joined
    thanks, I cum good in the end

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Wrong, I see plenty
    so they like American Pie

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,376

    Default

    I have experience only about the German men ;-)


    ❤️ Merry christmas ! ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (20-08-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •