Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How far back can you review?

  1. #1

    Default How far back can you review?

    I was a long time anon user of this site and never even reviewed ladies although I did read a few.

    Now I want to go back and review a few I have seen, is that allowed and up to how long ago, and is it worth it?

    I can remember some of the experiences very clearly, good and bad, but mostly good.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,485
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    I think it's a month

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    On a web.
    Posts
    13,986

    Default

    It used to be a month or 28 day time limit after the visit, something like that but I have seen a few that were allowed outside this time limit. The escort's ad also needs to have been active, 2 weeks before review is submitted.Or rather if the escort's ad is inactive for more than 2 weeks, a review will not be accepted.
    Last edited by alcatel; 19-08-16 at 19:05.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

    Jessy Tattoo (19-08-16), MrBlonde1 (19-08-16), TonyB (19-08-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,485
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    How do you know these things?
    Brilliant, he's only brilliant

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in your wet dreams
    Posts
    3,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde1 View Post
    I was a long time anon user of this site and never even reviewed ladies although I did read a few.

    Now I want to go back and review a few I have seen, is that allowed and up to how long ago, and is it worth it?

    I can remember some of the experiences very clearly, good and bad, but mostly good.
    You can't go back as far as losing your virginity baby, sorry
    ​Love More, Hate Less and Eat More Pie!

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    You can't go back as far as losing your virginity baby, sorry
    lol, that was only last week when my balls dropped :lamo:

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrBlonde1 For This Useful Post:

    shyguyshyguy12 (19-08-16)

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    It used to be a month or 28 day time limit after the visit, something like that but I have seen a few that were allowed outside this time limit. The escort's ad also needs to have been active, 2 weeks before review is submitted.Or rather if the escort's ad is inactive for more than 2 weeks, a review will not be accepted.
    I could not explain it better, 28 days exactly and yes, the escort needs to be active the previous 2 weeks.
    Thanks Alcatel
    Selene

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheNightShift For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (19-08-16), MrBlonde1 (19-08-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •