Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total Frustration!

Reviews

Forget the gin Luther, do you want to turn a recession into a depression?

Here's one for the psychologists out there. See if there is a statistical corrolation between clinical depression and gin consumption i.e. are gin drinkers more likely to suffer from depression then drinkers of other types of spirit or beer/wine/cider. I'd love to see the results of that study.

Or better yet, let's keep it simple and play spot the gin drinkers amongst the membership of E-I.

Blog Entries

If that were true Carlos it would look like almost everybody here was on the gin, it would be easier to spot who wasn't on it!!!

In actual fact alcohol in general is a depressant, the gin thing is just a myth!!!

But it does seem to bring a tear to the eye of a few I know ....... I'd put it down to the placebo affect.......

I'll stick to the bubbly and chocolates so.................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Default Wobbly Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    If that were true Carlos it would look like almost everybody here was on the gin, it would be easier to spot who wasn't on it!!!

In actual fact alcohol in general is a depressant, the gin thing is just a myth!!!

But it does seem to bring a tear to the eye of a few I know ....... I'd put it down to the placebo affect.......

I'll stick to the bubbly and chocolates so.................
    Smart man Luther, Gin makes women horny, and men, but it may make it a bit wobbly.
    (apparently alchohol is detrimental to a good fucking horn).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123