Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jessika fire

Default jessika fire

Her pics look incredible but reviews are quite old. I'll probably take the plunge in the next couple of weeks though. I'll let you know how it goes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tony516 For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (01-09-16)

After a long break from punting I was thinking of dipping my toes back in the water this week and I have to say that I'm really taken by Jessica's photos. Unfortunately they're unverified and I can't see any recent comments as to how accurate they are. I'm not naive enough to think that they're entirely accurate but does anyone have a recent experience that can comment? As I don't get to do this very often anymore I'm fairly risk adverse so don't really want to take a chance. Cheers, L

I've been with Jessica, she is lovely and the photos are real. It was a number of months back but I'd gladly recommend her. See how you get on.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GymGuy417 For This Useful Post:

CJHaughey (12-04-17), Leftfield (12-04-17)

Reviews

Why not try someone else? You're in Dublin. Big choice of ts there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RebelSub87 View Post
    Why not try someone else? You're in Dublin. Big choice of ts there.
    There doesn't seem to be much wrong with Jessika either though.

Quote Originally Posted by GymGuy417 View Post
    I've been with Jessica, she is lovely and the photos are real. It was a number of months back but I'd gladly recommend her. See how you get on.
    Great, thanks for the recommendation, cheers, L

Yeah I know but there's something about Jessika that really appeals - anyway, I have the recommendation I was looking for now so I just need to get on to it tomorrow.

Reviews

He's having doubts due to unverified pics and no recent reviews. Hence why I made that recommendation

Reviews

I have been with Jessica quite recently and can highly recommend her. The pictures are very accurate so you're in for a great time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast