Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ratted reviews shouldn't count for an Escorts Stars

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,627
    Reviews
    203

    Default Ratted reviews shouldn't count for an Escorts Stars

    Take the example of this lady
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews

    She has 5 stars across for Accuracy Location Appearance Satisfaction Value Experience
    100% Recommended
    100% would repeat.

    But all her reviews are ratted except one who didn't meet her.

    Personally I think ratted reviews should be deleted as someone else might be trying to ruin her business and it not be her fault.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Anitafan (16-08-16), Arthur Guinness (17-08-16), willie wacker (16-08-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,829
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Take the example of this lady
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews

    She has 5 stars across for Accuracy Location Appearance Satisfaction Value Experience
    100% Recommended
    100% would repeat.

    But all her reviews are ratted except one who didn't meet her.

    Personally I think ratted reviews should be deleted as someone else might be trying to ruin her business and it not be her fault.
    I,d say more like people putting up fake reviews to boast her review count


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (16-08-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,627
    Reviews
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    I,d say more like people putting up fake reviews to boast her review count
    Unlikely as most have only 1 or 3 reviews. I'd still go with fake reviewers.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    448
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Unlikely as most have only 1 or 3 reviews. I'd still go with fake reviewers.
    Pmsl I think that's what Willie meant
    Last edited by Arthur Guinness; 17-08-16 at 18:36. Reason: Blonde Moment

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,627
    Reviews
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Guinness View Post
    Pmsl I think that's what Willie meant
    Actually yes
    Blonde moment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •