Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: The half pint sex bomb is back... take 3

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default The half pint sex bomb is back... take 3

    Rebecka is back for a short visit. Only for 2 weeks to be exact. Currently in Belfast for the next week. Dublin, Limerick and Cork to follow.







    Rebecka is blessed with the sexiest body I have ever seen, a small slim frame with those feck off big tits that won her the "Best tits 2013" vote here.



    This girl is up there in my top three all time favorites.
    Excellent attitude and service. One of the best out there.
    Catch her if you can... I warn you, it can be difficult..

    Welcome back Rebecka..


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (15-08-16), circumcised guy (15-08-16), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (15-08-16), Ketchup (15-08-16), lildick (15-08-16), petebriquette (15-08-16), robbie9 (16-08-16), scouserpete (15-08-16), shyguyshyguy12 (15-08-16), tom rambo (15-08-16), TonyStark (15-08-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    502

    Default

    are you getting some sort of commission to promote these ladies JC ?

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to paddywack For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (15-08-16), Beast (17-08-16), FatBastard (15-08-16), LuckyLu (15-08-16), moonlightbeauty (15-08-16), shyguyshyguy12 (15-08-16)

  5. Default

    Shit's starting to look desperate at this point. She's a beautiful lady. If she comes over and puts up an advert she'll be booked out, as busy as she wants to be. This shit though..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sterling Duchess Archer For This Useful Post:

    Beast (17-08-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    4,136
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Rebecka is back for a short visit. Only for 2 weeks to be exact. Currently in Belfast for the next week. Dublin, Limerick and Cork to follow.







    Rebecka is blessed with the sexiest body I have ever seen, a small slim frame with those feck off big tits that won her the "Best tits 2013" vote here.



    This girl is up there in my top three all time favorites.
    Excellent attitude and service. One of the best out there.
    Catch her if you can... I warn you, it can be difficult..

    Welcome back Rebecka..


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html
    I don't care how much you promote Rebecka if it means you keep posting her gorgeous pics. I really hope we get to meet this time. She is stunning looking.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Half pint? Havnt you learnt anything about boobs yet?

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Half pint? Havnt you learnt anything about boobs yet?

    I hear ladies boobs can give men a crick in the neck, have to look up sometime
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Rebecka is back for a short visit. Only for 2 weeks to be exact. Currently in Belfast for the next week. Dublin, Limerick and Cork to follow.







    Rebecka is blessed with the sexiest body I have ever seen, a small slim frame with those feck off big tits that won her the "Best tits 2013" vote here.



    This girl is up there in my top three all time favorites.
    Excellent attitude and service. One of the best out there.
    Catch her if you can... I warn you, it can be difficult..

    Welcome back Rebecka..


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    It's Best Breasts 2013!! get it right ya langer

    Welcome back Rebecka x
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  11. #8

    Default

    Jamescork’s a cute whore, he gets a freebie I'd say for all his touting and I’m jealous as fuck but good luck to the old guy
    Last edited by giggs; 15-08-16 at 15:12.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paddywack View Post
    are you getting some sort of commission to promote these ladies JC ?
    No, cos that would be illegal..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Duchess Archer View Post
    Shit's starting to look desperate at this point. She's a beautiful lady. If she comes over and puts up an advert she'll be booked out, as busy as she wants to be. This shit though..
    Still, they love it though!

    Quote Originally Posted by giggs View Post
    Jamescork’s a cute whore, he gets a freebie I'd say for all his touting and I’m jealous as fuck but good luck to the old guy
    Thanks Giggs...

  13. #10
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    375
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Rebecka is back for a short visit. Only for 2 weeks to be exact. Currently in Belfast for the next week. Dublin, Limerick and Cork to follow.







    Rebecka is blessed with the sexiest body I have ever seen, a small slim frame with those feck off big tits that won her the "Best tits 2013" vote here.



    This girl is up there in my top three all time favorites.
    Excellent attitude and service. One of the best out there.
    Catch her if you can... I warn you, it can be difficult..

    Welcome back Rebecka..


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html

    Jamescork- would ye mind if i ask- WTF has it got to do with you??? let her pay for an ad and take her chances like everyone else

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •