Thread: Guest not Banned

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Guest not Banned

Can somebody please tell me why Freya appears on her posts as a guest and not as a banned user seeing as this profile was banned for being an alter ego of Liz Hilton?
    Im confused i know not difficult to do but still;confused:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Can somebody please tell me why Freya appears on her posts as a guest and not as a banned user seeing as this profile was banned for being an alter ego of Liz Hilton?
    Im confused i know not difficult to do but still;confused:
    This is because the freya account was completely deleted. When an account is completely deleted, the users posts may not all be deleted, and in this case they will come up as having me made by a "Guest" as they can't be attached to any profile.

Sarah must have deleted freya's account as I didn't and the moderators don't have access to do this.

I don't want accounts deleted like this, it just causes mess and confusion, but I also understand that Liz is harassing our advertising staff at them moment, so I can understand why Sarah did it if she thought it would get Liz off her back.

Moving forward, I am going to make a rule that accounts can't be deleted like this as it does cause a mess.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default harrassing

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    This is because the freya account was completely deleted. When an account is completely deleted, the users posts may not all be deleted, and in this case they will come up as having me made by a "Guest" as they can't be attached to any profile.

Sarah must have deleted freya's account as I didn't and the moderators don't have access to do this.

I don't want accounts deleted like this, it just causes mess and confusion, but I also understand that Liz is harassing our advertising staff at them moment, so I can understand why Sarah did it if she thought it would get Liz off her back.

Moving forward, I am going to make a rule that accounts can't be deleted like this as it does cause a mess.
    Thank u for ure explanation Patricia
    My god liz harassing someone whatever next

Reviews

The poor advertising staff, their ears must be soar with Liz shouting down the line
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537