Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Receiving oral

Default Receiving oral

Every time i have received oral i find myself going limp. And i'm just curious to know if there are others out there the same or if i'm on my own with this one. I know, everybody's different and bla bla bla, but just wondering if it is common or not.

It's not because of condom because its same in owo, even had one girl was drooling and spitting on cock and balls while i was thinking 'you dirty kinky bitch' (in a good way, such a turn on mentally), but it was just like a noodle.
    If i'm giving oral its rock solid but as soon as she heads down it starts to droop.

Reviews

I'm not a big Bryan Adams fan but that summer of 69 song is catchy alright

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

AbidingPond (12-08-16), Barney Rubble (12-08-16), Mister Anderson (12-08-16)

Reviews

Perhaps subconsciously you don't feel comfortable receiving?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy22 View Post
    Every time i have received oral i find myself going limp. And i'm just curious to know if there are others out there the same or if i'm on my own with this one. I know, everybody's different and bla bla bla, but just wondering if it is common or not.

It's not because of condom because its same in owo, even had one girl was drooling and spitting on cock and balls while i was thinking 'you dirty kinky bitch' (in a good way, such a turn on mentally), but it was just like a noodle.
    If i'm giving oral its rock solid but as soon as she heads down it starts to droop.
    Its a common enough phenomenon its the body fluid thing if your getting OWO and you have a partner it may play on your mind that you might catch something. If thats the case get a covered blowie. If thats not your problem you have erectile dysfunction and are fucked. Good luck.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    Its a common enough phenomenon its the body fluid thing if your getting OWO and you have a partner it may play on your mind that you might catch something. If thats the case get a covered blowie. If thats not your problem you have erectile dysfunction and are fucked. Good luck.
    I don't know if this is common tbh. Certainly not something I experience. Does this only happen when you receive oral or do you experience with other sexual activities. I know years ago many people viewed oral sex as a bit of a taboo subject perhaps as suggested above you have acquired some sort of a subconscious aversion to BJ's. Also even if you don't suffer in general from ED it might be worth pumping some artificial stimulants into the system and see if that will keep you hard when your partner goes down.

Reviews

I get more aroused from giving oral than receiving it too.

I just love doing. What's not to like about going down on a beautiful woman and listening to her moaning.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    I'm not a big Bryan Adams fan but that summer of 69 song is catchy alright
    It is my favorite one of his

cock rings, ciliais or just meet the right girl

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe you're just not as into it as you want to be.

Reviews

I say it Nerves mate as it happens to me also as damn nervous as it happened a few day back to also..
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 12-08-16 at 13:42.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast