Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Receiving oral

Blog Entries
    Reviews

.What's not to like about going down on a beautiful woman and listening to her moaning.[/QUOTE]

Garlic pussy
    Last edited by mellors; 12-08-16 at 13:42.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbidingPond View Post
    What's not to like about going down on a beautiful woman and listening to her moaning.
    The not knowing what the fuck I'm doing combined with knowing she's getting nothing from my 'bulldog chewing a wasp' technique

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy22 View Post
    Every time i have received oral i find myself going limp. And i'm just curious to know if there are others out there the same or if i'm on my own with this one. I know, everybody's different and bla bla bla, but just wondering if it is common or not.

It's not because of condom because its same in owo, even had one girl was drooling and spitting on cock and balls while i was thinking 'you dirty kinky bitch' (in a good way, such a turn on mentally), but it was just like a noodle.
    If i'm giving oral its rock solid but as soon as she heads down it starts to droop.
    Maybe it's time for you to give oral to other cock

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (12-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    I'm not a big Bryan Adams fan but that summer of 69 song is catchy alright
    very funny
    go boil your head

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Danny2011 View Post
    I'm not a big Bryan Adams fan but that summer of 69 song is catchy alright

The answer was staring him in the face. Literally.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FatBastard View Post
    The not knowing what the fuck I'm doing combined with knowing she's getting nothing from my 'bulldog chewing a wasp' technique

Practice makes perfect

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Roll on tomorrow then, happy punting

Reviews

Take a blue pill if you can't get hard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguy22 View Post
    Every time i have received oral i find myself going limp. And i'm just curious to know if there are others out there the same or if i'm on my own with this one. I know, everybody's different and bla bla bla, but just wondering if it is common or not.

It's not because of condom because its same in owo, even had one girl was drooling and spitting on cock and balls while i was thinking 'you dirty kinky bitch' (in a good way, such a turn on mentally), but it was just like a noodle.
    If i'm giving oral its rock solid but as soon as she heads down it starts to droop.
    this may sound strange but I picture its the sexy mod Lu and she's got lucky. Its all about dirty fantasies and keeping it interesting
    Last edited by hadaway; 12-08-16 at 15:21.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjay View Post
    Take a blue pill if you can't get hard

Or, if going by his username that he's a shy guy of 22, maybe he was like me and a habitual daily (sometime multiple times per day) wanker who used struggle to get/maintain. Since stopping cold turkey 3 weeks ago I've been like a bloody teenager with random hard on's all the fucking time that wont go away, and a bit of a hair trigger

Not to mention the pent up horniness having me punting the last 3 weekends in a row...... and again this weekend

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast