Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: What favourites would you offer to a lady? What would they like?

  1. #1

    Default What favourites would you offer to a lady? What would they like?

    So you are a hot stud male escort
    what favourites would you advertise?

    Cuddling?
    Spanking (Giving)
    Listening
    Shopping companion
    Ride me like a dildo?
    Massage (giving)
    Oral (giving)
    24 hours of not leaving the toilet seat up?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,970
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spunki View Post
    So you are a hot stud male escort
    what favourites would you advertise?

    Cuddling?
    Spanking (Giving)
    Listening
    Shopping companion
    Ride me like a dildo?
    Massage (giving)
    Oral (giving)
    24 hours of not leaving the toilet seat up?
    Bareback


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (11-08-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,165

    Default

    a cock, hard as steele

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,124
    Reviews
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spunki View Post
    So you are a hot stud male escort
    what favourites would you advertise?

    Cuddling?
    Spanking (Giving)
    Listening
    Shopping companion
    Ride me like a dildo?
    Massage (giving)
    Oral (giving)
    24 hours of not leaving the toilet seat up?
    Too easy

    Reverse Oral
    Face Sitting
    COB
    Couples (Bring your female friend)
    CBT (Cock, Ball tease)
    Fingering
    FK ...of course
    Nipple Play
    Sex Toys
    Spitting
    Chastity Control
    Interrogations
    Body Worship
    Deep Tissue Massage (really get in to those joints)

    I have other favorites that would be a surprise, for repeat customers

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,068

    Default

    This escort loves freshly showed men - those that use shower gel to wash with not just stand and get wet.
    The scent of freshly used mouthwash to get rid of that foamy gunk from chewing gum to freshen the breath is ideal.



    Beware of taking advice from fellow clients - I have read so many times here to pop chewing gum to freshen the breath, no, it makes your mouth foamy and gross, mouthwash is the way to go

    Romance is not dead
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,193

    Default

    I offer CC.
    Cheese Cock. Some birds like cheese cock so i accumulate a amount under my bell end.
    One of my female clients likes to lick it of while listening to hungry like a wolf.

    It takes all sorts.

    Last edited by Bongo; 11-08-16 at 23:00.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    This escort loves freshly showed men - those that use shower gel to wash with not just stand and get wet.
    The scent of freshly used mouthwash to get rid of that foamy gunk from chewing gum to freshen the breath is ideal.



    Beware of taking advice from fellow clients - I have read so many times here to pop chewing gum to freshen the breath, no, it makes your mouth foamy and gross, mouthwash is the way to go

    Romance is not dead
    Yikes, I thought Extra mint chewing gum was the way too go ! Some escorts who smoke use it and so I thought whats good for the goose.........etc

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,823
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Chocolates , a pretty powerful tool !

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to bootboy For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (11-08-16)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Yikes, I thought Extra mint chewing gum was the way too go ! Some escorts who smoke use it and so I thought whats good for the goose.........etc
    Nothing wrong with it if the mouthwash is used, next time you chew it see how much foam it makes.
    I like DFK so it is very important to me, those who do not might not notice.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    spunki (11-08-16)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bootboy View Post
    Chocolates , a pretty powerful tool !
    There may be intelligent life on E-I?
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •